十四

"SUKUNA?!"

Yuuji couldn't move, curiosity's eating him as he gazes Sukuna's chuckle. "What did you do to Megumi?"

Sukuna squeezed his hands in his pockets and scowled at Yuuji. "Mind your own business, shithead."

Yuuji's eyebrows furrowed as he clenched his hands into fists. "You should mind your own business, Sukuna. Why are you even bothering Megumi when he's not even doing anything to you?!"

He wasn't mad but disappointed with Sukuna. He knows Sukuna's not really a bad person but after seeing what happened, he felt so disappointed.

"I did nothing." Sukuna hissed, reaching Yuuji. "Look, he's the one who punched me. I'm your cousin and he's just your friend."

Yuuji clenched his jaws as he accepted the fact that Sukuna's not a good person at all like what people thought. "He's not just my friend, Sukuna!"

"Oh..?" Sukuna backed away realizing what Yuuji told him. "I see...."

Yuuji scowled and was about to ask what's gotten to his cousin when Sukuna pulled his collar. It made him froze as they never had a fight that includes pulling each other's collars. His mind went blank as he throbbed when Sukuna's face gloomed, eyes are glaring at him coldly.

"W-What?!" Yuuji raises both of his fists for defense if Sukuna's planning on hitting him but Sukuna's words made Yuuji froze in surprise.

"I can't let you have Megumi."

With that, Yuuji was thrown away, falling on the floor with his butt. He looks up at Sukuna with twitching eyes. He wanted to speak but words won't come out of his mouth. He has to do something. Something to make Sukuna mad.

"Megumi hates you, isn't that enough to leave him alone?" Yuuji clutched his hands into fists, hoping Sukuna would back out but he knows Sukuna's not that type of person. He's persistent.

"Watch your mouth, shithead. Even if we're cousins, I can discard my blood in you."

"Why are you so rigid? Megumi hates you. You're not yourself, Sukuna! Fucking grow up!"

Yuuji heard a small chuckle from Sukuna that made him shudder. It wasn't scary but it was creepy enough to send chills.

"Stop acting like you know me, Yuuji." Sukuna stared back at him but what made Yuuji widen his eyes in panic is Sukuna's glare. If glares could kill, Yuuji won't stand a chance.

"We're cousins! Of course, I know you!" Yuuji argued but Sukuna's glare's making him want to shout and punch Sukuna.

"Don't use that excuse when you don't even know what happened to me."

"Okay!" Yuuji stood up, hands still clenched into fists as Sukuna faced him again. "How can I know when you didn't even tell me?!"

Sukuna grimaced as he crossed his arms and thought that Yuuji became stupid as days go by. "You didn't ask."

"I don't have to ask you about that! You should tell me since we're cousins—!"

"I said don't use that excuse." Sukuna hissed, back facing Yuuji again. "... I don't even want to consider you as my..." he hesitated and realized what he said. He was glad that Yuuji didn't hear it or else they'll quarrel again and Yuuji will sulk for a week.

"I gotta go." Sukuna sighed and attempted to say 'sorry' but he thought that he didn't do anything to apologize.

"Megumi's your liking, yeah?"