八 [edited]

* * *

Monday arrived and Megumi's beauty sleep was interrupted by his alarm clock. Groaning, he took his blanket off of him. He looked around and noticed a wallet on the floor.

He tried to recall whose wallet it is and just chose to do his morning routine when Sukuna's face displayed in his mind while he's brushing his teeth. He accidentally choked and soon finished his routine.

When he's done eating breakfast, changing his clothes to his uniform, he finally got to pick the wallet up.

He unfolded it and saw a picture of Sukuna and his brother. His heart softened seeing the kid with a big smile but his face gloomed when he saw Sukuna winking in the picture. He immediately closed the wallet and shoved it in his pocket before heading out, locking the door behind him.

While he's on the way to school, he struggled to remember what happened last night and why is Sukuna's not in his room. It's not like he wanted Sukuna there, he's just curious why he suddenly felt like he's having a hard time remembering it.

"I mean... you're pretty, Megumi."

Megumi halted. He covered his flustered face and sighed. He hates himself for being agitated because of Sukuna and his bullshits. He doesn't like Sukuna in the first place and he will hate the latter forever.

"FUSHIGURO!"

Megumi uncovered his flustered face and confronted the girl who approached him. Her sweet smile made Megumi's heart jump a little.

"Hey..." he began walking with her and he doesn't know why he suddenly felt uneasy.

Is this love? Is this..? he thought but eventually brushed that thought off since it creeps him out. He hates love and anything about romance shit.

And that's one of his secrets; he hates love.

He only acts like he loves romance stuff, joining in watching movies with his friends so they wouldn't hate him. That's what he always felt uneasy when people are asking him. He hates to be rejected and hated... and that's another secret of his.

"Did you watch the movie I recommended?" the girl asks, swaying her hands and unexpectedly hit Megumi's hand. "A-Ah-! Sorry!"

Megumi pulled his hand away, getting flustered by the sudden touch, and immediately avoided the girl's gaze.

"It's okay and I haven't yet. I'm busy with some stuff..." he lied. He never intended to watch the romance movie the girl recommended to him.

"Oh! Then, can we watch it together?"

Megumi gulped in panic. He wanted to say 'no' but what if the girl will start hating him? Megumi hates himself for overreacting but he can't help it.

"Su—"

"Yo, Megumi."

Megumi felt like he was impaled on the floor and cold water was poured over him when he heard that familiar deep and raspy voice.

"Eh?! SUKUNA?!" the girl cried out in surprise when she saw the tattoo guy—Sukuna in front of them.

"Why are you so surprise seeing me here?" Sukuna questioned the girl. Megumi was more troubled and wanted to know why the girl's acting like that.

"YOU ARE SUSPENDED FOR A MONTH!"

"And...?"

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE YET! COME BACK NEXT WEEK!"

Megumi frowned. He guessed that maybe the two are classmates or something like that.

Sukuna sighed, rubbing his chin with his hand before walking closer to Megumi and wrapped his arm around the flustered boy's waist.

"What are you doing?!"

Megumi was about to pull away when Sukuna tightened his grip making Megumi groan.

Sukuna gradually sneered, staring right into the girl's eyes before answering.

"I am here to say goodbye to my boyfriend, what ya say about that?"

The two surprisingly looked at Sukuna with wide eyes.

"WHAT?!"

"When did I became your boyfriend?!" Megumi furiously pulled himself away from Sukuna and picked up a stick he saw scattered around, protecting himself from the handsome, tattoo guy.

Sukuna furrowed and chuckled at Megumi's words. He rested his hands on his waist and leaned closer to stare at Megumi's pretty eyes.

"Last night. You were also the one who declared it."

"WHAT?!" Megumi's blood began boiling as he can't put up with Sukuna's shit anymore. "DON'T FUCK WITH ME! I didn't say that and will never do!"

Sukuna sneered, "I have evidence. Want me to show it to you then?" he began searching for his phone and when he found it, he immediately showed Megumi the video.

Out of curiosity, Megumi hesitantly watched it.

It was a video of him drinking beer. His cheeks were rosy and he was giggling nonstop. Then those unexpected words come out making Megumi snatch the phone and blasted it on the ground, stepping on it numerous times letting out his anger.

"You're my *hiccups* boyfriend, r-right~?! Cooooomeee~! Kiss chu babeyyyy~!"

That's also one of Megumi's secrets...

...he hates alcohol so freaking much though he acted like he loves it since it's Yuuji's favorite.

* * *