Chapter twenty five

25. MAGIC LESSONS

The Mikaelson family and the pregnant Marshall had been planning

The Mikaelson family and the pregnant Marshall had been planning. They all knew that they'd do absolutely anything to keep little baby mikaelson safe and sound from all the terrors of the world full of vengeful supernatural beings.

And while the mikaelsons plotted, they insisted that the pregnant werewolf go and catch some rest because after all she was still heavily pregnant.

"I can't do it." Davina complained as she sighed in defeat, her eyes firmly glued to the grimoire which Hayley had let her borrow. Although Davina's powers were previously effortlessly powerful and borderline destructive, with the ritual to remove all ties from the ancestors her powers have significantly weakened and she was in vital need of magic coaching.

"Yes you can, Vina." Hayley encouraged placing a hand on the girls shoulder and giving it a reassuring squeeze. She remembered in the show that Davina had amazing potential in being rather strong and a badass female character, and that opportunity was only half way explored as all she seemed to care about was bringing back Kol ; if she had been less obsessed with her boyfriend then she could have been more of a strong, independent, bad bitch.

"She's right little witch." Kol added in from the sidelines, sending the Claire teen one of his rare smiles instead of a boyish smirk. God what was this adorable witch doing to him.

Davina sighed once more, gazing into Hayley's emerald eyes that were filled with patience and silent encouragement to Kol's oak brown eyes that were filled with reassurance, and adoration which she didn't manage to catch.

Closing her eyes, she chanted under her breath, feeling the wind pick up around them, her own hair whipping in the wind.

As her chanting halted, flames brightly sparked on the unlit scented candles that were scattered around the room, showing Davina's success of completing the spell.

"I did it." Davina gasped in disbelief, "I did it!" She repeated, squealing loudly in pure joy and delight.

"You did." Kol softly breathe out, completely unsurprised as he knew his little witch most definitely had it in her, no matter he connection to the ancestors she'd remain powerful of her own skill and strength.

Davina turned around with a wide grin spread across her face as she launched herself into tie original's arms, who caught her with his own smile and spun her around causing her to squeal once more.

Hayley smirked widely to herself as she watched the two basically forget she was even in the room and get sucked into their intimate moment, and she hastily exited to give them their clearly desired alone time.

"Koala and Vina are so perfect for each other." Hayley gushed the moment she walked into the living rooms, her hands comfortably resting over her growing baby bump as she sat down on the cushioned sofa.

"I haven't seen my brother care about someone in such a manner for a very long while." Elijah mused, "so I do hope Davina will be good for him."

"Oh she will be." Hayley smiled to herself with a look in her eyes that clearly stated she knew something that they didn't.

"I'm glad he's happy." Rebekah commented quietly, knowing that the baby faced little witch will certainly be a massive part of her brother's future, genuine happiness and as much as they bicker she does love him even if she doesn't show it and she can only wish that one day she'll have the courage to announce her feelings to the pregnant Marshall who will hopefully return the feelings : in her very own fantasy world that would be.

"He deserves it." Hayley said strongly, "you all do." She added after. She truly believed her words, the Mikaelsons all deserved their own individual happy endings after everything miserable and heartbreaking that life had brought to them, they deserved to be loved unconditionally and to be unwaveringly happy within themselves and their family.

The Original family managed to look surprised at the Marshall woman's words, they knew Hayley would never ever judge them, which is one of her amazingly admirable traits, but she seemed to so strongly believe that they needed happiness and the family was immensely touched by that although slightly confused to why.

Just then, a flushed and disheveled Davina stumbled down the stairs. Her brunette hair in tangles, her chubby cheeks flushed a deep red along with most of her body, her light red lipstick was smudged all around her lips and her clothes we're riding up her body, scrunched up from obvious movement. She practically screamed 'almost sex encounter'.

Hayley groaned, " I told him not to corrupt her." She mumbled with a small pout, "at least not this soon." She muttered quieter than before.

"It was bound to happen." Rebekah shrugged nonchalantly, she'd witnessed people coming out of her brothers rooms in far worse states to the little witch who was still fully clothed.

Davina looked up startled at the sound of voices, it managing to successfully pull her out of her daze like state from her heated make out with a certain original vampire.

After starting at them for a few moments with an awkward silence, she cleared her throat hoping to erase the awkwardness or for the world to simply swallow her whole.

"I'm-im just gonna go.." Davian trailed off awkwardly, slowly making her way over to the door and sparing Hayley a sort of apologetic smile and a wave before rapidly exiting the house.