Chapter fifty nine

59. YOU CAN SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE

"Right, if you really think about it

"Right, if you really think about it. It's not that hard to get rid of the hollow we just need to put it into something or more like someone with enough power and then kill them. Boom. Job done." Hayley explained.

"Okay but who?" Gia asked cautiously. She'd finally arrived and left Aurelia at their home, calling over Lenore (who was like the unofficial babysitter/grandma) and she was more than happy to stay with Aurelia.

"Just like two or more pretty old vampires and that should do the trick." Hayley pointed out, it honestly didn't have to be anyone special as long as they were old enough to have a certain amount of power but she was more than up for suggestions.

"I may or may not some fine suggestions." Kol put his hands up in a false surrender motion but there was a wicked glint in his eyes.

"Same here." Rebekah smirked slightly, always happy to add the to bloodshed and mayhem as she pleased.

"Brilliant." Hayley smirked back, clapping her hands together gleefully as she beckoned the two siblings over towards her.

• • •

On the edge of New Orleans, in a stone build warehouse that was plastered with overgrown grubs and vines climbing their way up the building. A circle of obedient followers was formed inside as they concocted a plan of their own.

"What's the plan?" One of the followers, a tall plump man asked in a gruff voice - his dark brown eyes glinting with excitement and malice.

"We go for the weakest link." The ringleader explained. "Which in this case is Finn Mikealson's partner, Camille O'Connell."

The ringleader proceeded to take out a picture of the woman in question, passing it around so all of the others could get a good look and know who they were looking for.

"We find her. We take her. We use her as leverage to get what we want. If they don't comply... we kill her."

"Won't she have Finn Mikealson at her side?" One of the followers asked anxiously, shifting on their feet.

"We can install a distraction. Or just take him down." The ringleader explained arrogantly, he was fully confident in his masters abilities and he could do anything to resurrect her.

"But..but he's an original." The same follower said with clear hesitance and anxiousness which made the ringleader narrow his eyes.

"Don't you want to resurrect our master?"

"Yes but-"

"Ah ah, No buts. It's a yes or no question."

"Yes.."

"Good." The ringleader smiled triumphantly and choose to disregard the still clear hesitance in the followers eyes at that moment.

"Do you have a backup plan?" Another follower of the hollow questioned in intrigue, their master always seemed to be full of backup plans if things didn't happen to go their way.

"Why of course." The ringleader grinned. "They have another weak link, an older witch. Lenore. We go after her as a backup plan."

"Didn't she create a way for same sex couples to have children..? She doesn't sound necessarily weak to me."

"She's nothing compared to our master." The ringleader waved off in complete belief and trust in the Hollows abilities.

• • •

"Oh and her." Kol muttered to himself as he made a list of recommendations for who to use as a sacrifice.

Hayley had written down only three names. Greta Sienna, Roman and Antoinette. She'd rather they not come for her family so it was like killing two — well three birds with one stone.

"That has to be like a quarter of the vampire population." Marcel deadpanned as he looked at the multiple pages Kol had written.

"Well you see, Marcel, my brother is known for holding grudges no matter how long." Rebekah mused — she had made her own list but it wasn't that many people.

"Ok all done." Kol grinned as she stacked all six pages of names up and handed them over to Hayley who looked at them blankly.

"Do you just hate everyone." Keelin muttered tiredly as she rubbed a hand down her face.

"Yes."

Davina gave him a look.

"Expect Davina and our children."

"Feeling the love, Koala." Hayley spoke sarcastically with an over exaggerated wink toward Kol.

"I'm glad." He said back in the same tone, blowing her a kiss which she pretended to catch and swoon dramatically.

"Elijah I'm going to trust you to highlight the main people from our siblings list so I can locate them." Freya said, handing Rebekah and Kol's lists over to Elijah who nodded.

"That's not fair! Why are Hayley's requests automatically allowed." Kol whined.

"I always get what I want." Hayley cheekily remarked with a grin.

"And she didn't put down half of the bloody vampires in the world." Klaus said with a tired eye roll at his brothers behaviour.

"That as well."

"I want brownies."

"Me too but I can't cook for shit."

"You literally have children..?"

"Your point?"