Eclipse pt. 2 (special)

"What did I do to make you ignore me?"

Bakugo, you've no idea how I started doubting my unnecessary hatred for you when you said that.

Within the same dome among the same ground was where you stood, alone at the center—the place where you had your first sports festival.

Above you was the hallow black sky with the moon right beyond the almost invisible clouds. And with the moon was....

"I knew something was strange."

You tilted your head back down once you heard a voice from behind. You knew whose voice it was and because of that, you almost lost the courage to look at him or even steal a glance.

You weren't deserving of even speaking to him so you kept quiet for atleast a few moments.

Bakugo stood mightily behind your back. He may had a serious look in his face but deep inside, he was.....

Wow. Even he can't understand what he was feeling after seeing you after many sleepless nights.

He's been lonely. But now that you were back and now in his reach, finally, he won't have to be alone anymore. However he was also having doubts considering the fact that you have become a villain....

A hero and a villain mustn't yearn for each other's love. They must fight in able to see what path is indeed correct. But who cares? He only wanted you.

And you wanted him.

"Let me guess, you were spying on us?" You weren't surprised by his harsh and strict tone. But the way he empathized 'spying' slightly awoke your villainy side.

You smirked, "Yeah. I was."

Bakugo clenched his fists, you noticed it and smiled with guilt hidden within it. You grinned while looking at him with a sense of confidence and evil, "But I'm not a traitor anymore."

The blonde inhaled deeply.

Traitor.

Right, he was in love with a traitor. A liar. A villain. He was in love with a bad guy all this time and he got too attached. Is that a bad thing though?

He sharpened his gaze when you walked over to him with an evil smirk plastered on your face. He flinched when you stopped right in front of him. You held his chin gently and whispered.

"Does that make me less of a bad guy, Bakugo?"

Bakugo.

He was upset. Not because of your provocation, but because you've stopped calling him by his first name. It was intriguing. He was irritated just by hearing his last name come out of your lips.

He wanted you to call him 'Katsuki' again.

He glared at you menacingly while clenching his jaw. You smiled.

"Does that even matter?" He retorted back, his voice deep and low, "Bad guy or not, you're a liar, just like everybody else."

You chuckled, "Then I'm not any different from you, right?"

"No."

"Do you want me to lie now?"

Bakugo furrowed his brows in bewilderment.

You averted your gaze back down though the deathly grin still remained.

"Bakugo..."

Slowly and quietly, you brought your hand up that was now glowing red. He widened his eyes at it.