Chapter 52: The Telekinesis Hero: Levitra

You stayed seated on a metallic yet surprisingly comfortable chair waiting for Melissa to come back. Since about fifteen minutes already passed, you decided to stand up and go out on your own.

"I'm heading out, Uncle." You got out of the building as you roamed around the whole place. It felt more like a science fair to be honest. You weren't really into science but technology? You were starting to like them.

Everything made in here are for heroes. Why would Mom come to a place like this?

You've met a lot of pro heroes while walking. The most entertaining one was Godzilla, despite looking like a monster, he had quite a cute personality. He reminded you of your sane boyfriend. You smiled at the thought of Bakugo, you already missed him after a few hours of being apart.

Your stomach grumbled all of a sudden yelling for food. You took a look at different directions and it was fortunate you saw a beverage shop nearby. You went inside and ordered a good old glass of cherry flavored smoothie. You went outside to find a table to sit but when your eyes suddenly landed on a pair of emerald ones, you froze in shock.

"Y/N?!"

"MIDORIYA?!"

The two of you blinked a few times before three familiar voices broke the awkward silence.

"Y/N-chan!"

"You're here too?"

"What a coincidence!"

Your eyes shifted to the three girls along with Melissa sitting with them. You didn't quite catch the situation, a big question mark could be seen on top of your head. You shook your head as you sat next to Midoriya while giving the four girls an awkward smile.

"Why are you here, Broccoli?" He turned to you with a nervous look on his face. "Oh, uh, ummm... You see, uhhh..." He  realized that you still didn't know about him being All Might's successor. You passed out, remember?

"Thanks for waiting." You turned your gaze to the waiter and your eyes widened in surprise. It was another coincidence!

"Kaminari-kun!"

"...And Mineta?!" The two of you exclaimed in disbelief. You weren't really expecting to see a bunch of your classmates in the island. Everything seemed like events of coincidences!

I wonder if... Katsuki is here too?

"What're you two doing?"

"They needed some temporary staff for the expo, so we applied. Right?" Kaminari answered and turned to the little pervy sage insisting for him to continue. "We can go see the expo on our breaks, and we get paid. And maybe we can even have wonderful meetings with the cute girls who are attending!"

As always, they ended up talking about girls. You let out a sigh before drinking your smoothie. All of a sudden, some kind of running machine barged in. You realized it was Iida. He came to the island because he was also invited too, it was one of the advantages of being in a hero family.

Family of heroes? Then Half n Half might be here too? Why is this happening? I can't say anything else other than 'coincidence'!

And then, the unexpected happened. You heard loud explosions from a not so far away place. Your eyes lit up in excitement as your lips parted ways forming into an open-mouth smile.

"Katsuki!"

You immediately finished your drink as you flew your way to wherever those explosions came from.

"Clear time, 33 seconds! Eight place!"

The dusts cleared out revealing your red-headed friend. Your smile turned into a frown, you actually expected someone else. And that someone is definitely not Kirishima.

Oh, it's just Eijiro... Bummer.

"Now, the next challenger is..."

"K-Katsuki?!" Your frown turned into a bright smile. There he was, the guy you never thought would be here. He blasted himself as he destroyed robots who were on the mountain.

"Die!" You let out a scoff and observed him doing something he was best at. He finished it all in fifteen seconds, yep, it really was Katsuki Bakugo.

"Oh? Isn't that Midoriya over there?" Katsuki suddenly flew to Midoriya's direction and you were silently standing behind the broccoli on the right side.

"Why are you here?!"

"S-Stop that Kacchan! People are watching--"

"So what?!"

All of a sudden, crimson eyes were locked on a pair of E/C orbs. He became silent and his lips were slightly apart from each other. He was  frozen on the spot and so did you. That was quite an eye contact you did there. (wiggling eyebrows)

"Hi, Katsuki." You spoke breaking the silence. He flinched as he jumped and landed in front of you. You took a step back until his hands were on top of each of your shoulders.

"What are you doing here? Wait, us this the place?"

You nodded as you managed to put on the same bright smile from earlier when you thought he was there. Without second thoughts, you put your arms around his waist as your head rested on his muscular chest. Blush were spreading all over his cheeks until he realized that everyone was watching the two of you.

You opened your eyes only to see you were both in a dark alley. You slowly let go of his body as you looked around the surroundings. "Where are we?"

"There were a lot of people, we had to hide." You looked at him with raised eyebrows. You just realized just now and you were thinking that you were so dumb to not even notice.

You let out a nervous laugh before changing your expression into a sad one, "Are we keeping our relationship a secret?" He looked at you in surprise, never did he know you were going to ask such an obvious question but not even him expected it.

"Well, I don't give a damn on what they would think but I don't want to hide forever. How about we tell them when we're both ready?" He gave you an assuring smile and you grinned back.

He gently spreaded his arms around your small figure as your hands slid around his waist. "You have no idea just how happy I am. I don't need to know why you came here in the first place, all that matters is that you're here... with me."

The blonde smiled when those words came out from your soft mouth. He can't hide the smile in his face, he was happy you were there too. He never expected you'd meet in the same place neither did you.

The hug lasted a few more seconds before you let go of each other. "We better go, they're probably wondering where we are now." You smiled nervously as you rubbed the back of your head.

"Yeah."

▲▲▲

You hang out with Katsuki and Eijiro for the rest of the day. You even forgot you still had to talk with your uncle and go shopping with Melissa.

"Guys, I better go now. See ya later! You better go Katsuki!"

"I'll make sure he will!" Eijiro shouted back with a bright smile on his face. You looked at Katsuki who had a grumpy expression. You let out a chuckle before heading back to your Uncle David.

You reached the building and luckily, you met up with him on your way to his office. "Y/N, I believe there's still something we have to talk about." He smiled before the two of you went inside a dark room. He opened the lights revealing a green themed room. There was a bed, a closet, a dressing table, and posters of a female hero on the wall.

"Whose room is this?" You asked out of curiosity. You roamed around the whole place, everything in there were normal objects, except for the I-Island's unusual inventions. David took a deep breath before answering your question.

"This room was owned by my friend, a pro hero. She was known as The Telekinesis Hero: Levitra... your mother."

~1326 words~