Chapter 24: Let's Forget Us

(I made up a city name for the location of Y/N's internship. It's not on BNHA so just go with the flow ^^)

"Wait, Kanatsu? We're in Kanatsu?"

"Yes."

"How did we get here g? And why are we here?! Where's Edgeshot?! I'm supposed to meet him!"

You couldn't help but ask questions. You were confused why Edgeshot gave you the address of Mount Mitake but was eventually moved to Kanatsu, the city right next to Hosu.

"First, I used teleportation to take us both here. Second, Kamihara-sensei gave you that mountain's address in purpose. Third, he is currently in a mission so I'll be guiding you today," The two of you were walking to wherever he was intending to tale you. Probably to Edgeshot's training ground or something.

"Then those climbing that took a day and a half is all for nothing?!"

"Consider it your warm-up. Kamihara-sensei always climb that mountain every week before he starts training, I do it every month. It's a helpful exercise to strengthen your body muscles," He talked too formal as if you were not born in the same year.

Actually, you didn't know if he was really the same age as yours.

"Hey, just how old are you?" You asked out of the blue. It made him turn to you with raised eyebrows, "17," He answered bluntly.

So he's one year older than me. One year gap doesn't mean he has to act so formal. It's just freaky.

"Talk to me normally. You're not THAT old. What are you, 100000 year old god or something?" You said sarcastically while he just chuckled at your response.

"Your hero name is Teleko, right? That means your quirk is related to psychic ones, isn't it?" He asked. You paused for a moment and answered bluntly, "Telekinesis. Isn't it obvious?"

"Telekinesis... that's an interesting quirk," You cocked an eyebrow, he sounded like Broccoli for a moment, "Are you another quirk nerd?" You asked sarcastically. He turned to you with a smile.

"No, I'm just curious that's all," He replied. The both of you continued to walk until you finally arrived at some kind of hotel.

"A hotel? Don't tell me this is where we'll be training (me editing this chapter then suddenly realizes something bcz of my now dirty mind)," He released a cackle when you began speaking before going in the tall building, "Nope. It's where you'll stay for the rest of your internship days," He answered with one of his angelic smiles again.

He really looked like an angel, and his personality was just nice, too nice to be true. The only thing he needes was a pair of white wings and a halo on the top of his head and voila! He was ready to go back to heaven. He was the exact opposite of you. You lived somewhere in the darkness, no light could ever go through that dark pitch black. Like you were a demon hiding within the cave of darkness while he was the sun itself. Although, you had a fire inside that cave. But now, that fire was gone.

Bakugo...

You reached your hotel room, it was on the third floor at the right corner.

"Here we are. Enjoy your one day break, Teleko. Here, this is the address of where you're going to meet Kamihara-sensei tomorrow. You better not be late, he's a bit strict when you don't arrive at the exact time he wants," He rubbed the back of his neck while you took the white paper he had on his hands.

"Thanks. See ya," You said before closing the door. Your wish came true. You finally had a one day break after climbing that high mountain.

I swear I will never climb another mountain ever again.