Chapter 57: Back To Normal

"A newspaper?"

"Yeah. A newspaper wants to do a feature on you all."

Everyone started talking cheerily. Your class never experienced on being in a newspaper before, so did you. Atleast that's what you thought. All For One being your biological father was a big hit right after All Might's retirement! And probably about you taking down one of the most wanted villain in the US and now in Japan, Phantom. You were the star of the news!

"Don't get too excited. The article is supposed to be about how you students are doing in the dorms you just moved into. The principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you all living happily in the dorms, so he gave special permission. That's why..."

Dadzawa immediately wrapped Pervy Sage with his scarf finally making him shut up as he continued to talk, "...so you better not do anything like that."

Man, Dad's pretty scary. It's been a while since we've hang out. We've been so busy lately. I guess it's nice to have a good father and daughter relationship. We should probably bond.

"You don't have to be like that, Mr. Aizawa." You snapped out from your trail of thoughts when you heard an unfamiliar voice. Your gaze turned to the left where a man with glasses was calmly standing.

"I want to report on the UA students in their natural state in the dorms."

"Mr. Tokuda, I didn't say you could come in yet--"

"I was told I could be here from 8 AM to 6 PM. It's already time." He pointed to his watch making Aizawa let go of his most perverted student. The man walked in front of you with his hands inside his pockets.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me here today." Your class bowed in unison and so did he. It was nice to have responsible adults in the dorm. They always make you feel, convenient.

"You don't have to do anything special. Please just show the camera how you normally live. I might ask you questions occasionally, so I'll be counting on you then."

He winked making Mina and Hagakure pee their pants. It's true though, he was quite handsome for an adult in his 30s. And so, the picture taking began.

First, you had breakfast and you were happily eating right next to Katsuki. When the camera suddenly pointed to the both of you, you eventually smiled bright reminding Tokuda about the girl who was in the middle of the Kamino incident. And when it suddenly pointed to the silent Katsuki, he was being his usual self and became aggresive to the camera.

"Katsuki! Sorry, Mr. Tokuda, he's always like this." You smiled nervously while holding the blonde's right arm. Tokuda smiled back telling you it wasn't a big problem.

"Heh, it's fine. Are you two in a relationship?" The two of you immediately blushed before you nodded shyly. Katsuki looked away from the reporter as his arm snaked its way around your waist.

He just smiled softly as a response.  "You look cute together." Soon, he left taking pictures of the others.

After breakfast, you went to school and he still took some pictures. While he was doing his job, he familiarized all your class's quirks while you were listening silently in class.

Yuga Aoyama. His quirk lets him shoot a laser from his stomach.

Mina Ashido. Her quirk lets her secrete acid from her body that melts anything.

Tsuyu Asui. Her quirk gives her the characteristics of a frog.

Y/N Aizawa. Her quirk lets her lift, move, and crush both living and nonliving things without laying a finger on the objects.