2||Nerd

"By the way, which movie did you watch last?"

🌀

They all started the class with a great hint of nervousness lingering from their heart, mind, and soul, as their results of physics were to come out. Mrs. Ahuja started calling names one by one.

Suhana was shocked when he called out Arav and Vivaan's marks with great appreciation,

Do they ever study! She thought.

She couldn't care less but she held her anticipation for Ruhi's marks and she was super delighted when Mrs. Ahuja patted her for her amazing performance. Now, it was her turn, she closed her eyes for a moment then headed towards the teacher's desk.

"Well done Ms. Sharma, you did a great job." She patted her head.

"Holy moly, I can't even believe my eyes!" cried Suhana looking at her marks. Her heart fluttered with happiness.

The two friends were dancing in happiness, till they saw the faces of Vivaan and Arav, according to them the two monkeys approaching them.

"Stop dancing like you two have won an award. It's just the marks of the physics exam. Not a big deal!" Arav said in a mocking tone. Vivaan started laughing at the top of his lungs.

Suhana was just going to come up with a reply but Ruhi held her hands tightly and indicated somewhere with her daunting eyes, she followed it and then found Drishti coming in Vivaan's direction. They settled at a corner for a better view of the upcoming drama.

Vivaan had a hint of satisfaction plastered on his face. Though knew that it was wrong, they couldn't agree more that it gave some amount of satisfaction to see them in this situation, after all these years of dramas and all they got here. So, it's obvious to them that there was nothing wrong.

Arav looked at Suhana's eyes, his biggest weakness. But again he would never date her even if she was the last person alive on earth.

He was out of his trance when he heard Drishti's voice "Hey Vivaan! Do you have practice today?"

"I don't know," he answered honestly. "Maybe I have."

Meanwhile, Ruhi and Suhana looked extremely disillusioned when they saw that Drishti did no drama instead walked away from Arav and Vivaan.

"It's so disappointing! I thought, I would see a good drama, but Alas! nothing happened," cried Suhana, dramatically.

"Yeah, it is indeed." nodded Ruhi. "But don't worry we got to meet Aditya. Come on!"

They put their belongings in their backpacks and walked out of the room.

"Don't you jerks have anything else to do without bullying people?" yelled Suhana at a group of boys studying in twelve who were bullying another boy. The boy was sitting quietly in the library as he got used to the name 'Nerdy'.