27|| Mall Venture

"I will gauge your eyes out

"I will gauge your eyes out."

🌀

Suhana and Arav arrived at the Lake Mall. The place was bustling with people. Girls moved in groups with hands full with paper bags, talking with each other animatedly. There was an energetic buzz in the air. They headed towards the food court.

"What do you want to eat?" Arav asked. Suhana looked around before settling on a small cafe at one corner. She walked up to it. The guy behind the desk looked up at her.

"One strawberry smoothie please," Suhana said with a smile. She turned around to look at Arav. "What do-"

"Make that two." Arav smiled at the guy who nodded in return.

"You drink strawberry smoothies?" Suhana arched an eyebrow.

"Trying it for the first time because you ordered it," Arav confessed timidly. Suhana laughed at his shyness.

Their order was serves in no time. Ignoring Suhana's protests, Arav paid for their order. He handed one of the smoothie to Suhana and looped his hand through hers.

Suhana was taken aback by this gesture but soon eased into the touch. She took a sip of her smoothie and sighed in ecstasy.

"It's actually good," Arav complimented after taking a sip. Suhana grinned at him.

"Of course it is," replied Suhana haughtily. "It's my choice after all."

Arav laughed and soon, Suhana joined in.

"Tell me where do you want to go now?" Arav asked. Suhana hummed as her eyes scanned the possible targets.

"Let's go to that store first." She pointed towards a store whose front is decorated with mannequins decked in colourful clothes. 'Fashly' was written in bold flashing letters above the store.

Suhana dragged Arav towards the store. They kept their school bags at the counter and wandered in the store. A slow calm music was humming in the store through some hidden speaker in there.

Rows and rows of colourful dresses drove Suhana into insanity. She freed herself from Arav's grip and practically ran towards the section displaying ethnic wears. Arav trailed behind her. Suhana turned around and pushed her smoothie in his hands.

She pulled out a red elegant looking lehenga. The body had been intricately designed with designs made of golden threads and golden sequins. Suhana's eyes shone with excitement.

"How is it?" Suhana asked, excitedly.

"Pretty," Arav replied. "But why do you need it now? Unless you have any wedding coming..."

"You don't need to attend a wedding to buy this beauty." Suhana gazed at the dress lovingly.

Arav chuckled. "Seems like you are shopping for your wedding."