Chapter 3

Seokjin's POV

Minho's sudden cry pierced through my ears jolting me up from my sleep. I pulled the blanket off my body abruptly and realized I was naked but I didn't care, I ran up to his crib and lifted him into my arms. I'm such a bad parent to have slept in so late knowing my baby was feeling under the weather.

"Ohhh papa is so sorry Minho" I whispered to him as I rocked him gently in my arms. His body was warm but not as bad as it was the previous night making me sigh in relief. He lets out low coeing sounds causing me to smile down at him what a bundle of joy.

When he finally calmed down I placed him gently on the bed and hurried towards my side of the wardrobe and pulled out a grey T-shirt and black sweatpants. The events of Last night came flooding back into my mind, I really allowed Jungkook have sex with me in his drunken state again like what the hell was wrong with me? And to think we continued going at it on the bed after leaving the bathroom makes me more sick to my stomach.

I didn't hate it NO, I just wish things like this would only happen when we were both sober.

Sighing to myself I walked back to the bed to pick up my son who was waving his tiny feet's and hands in the air cackling as usual. An immediate smile broke out on my face as I lifted him up in the air and buried my nose into his tiny tummy making him giggle even more

"You're papa's good boy aren't you?" I asked and continued making him laugh as he tried grabbing my hair in excitement "let's get you squeaky clean and fill up this tummy of yours shall we" I placed him back on my chest and headed towards the bathroom to prepare him a nice bath.
**********

"Umm well you look like shit" The blonde haired man stated as soon as he walked into Jungkook's spacious office that was over looking the big city thanks to the tall glass windows that surrounded the top floor of the building.

"Good morning to you too Yoongi hyung" Jungkook answered resting his back onto his recliner chair as he took in the appearance of Yoongi who had one hand in his pocket and cup of coffee in the other.

"What happened? Bad night?" Yoongi asked taking his seat across from Jungkook and taking a sip of his coffee "hmm that's some freshly brewed stuff" he added licking his lips

Sighing, Jungkook swept his palms over his face and let out a groan "hyung I'm so stupid" he lets out, making Yoongi furrow his brows at him

"I know you are, that's nothing new what did you do this time tho?"

"I did it again" he said almost as if he was whinning

"Did what?"

"Before you yell or get mad, just know I was drunk and it was a silly mistake" Jungkook said

Yoongi kept his coffee aside as he grew impatient "the crap! tell me what the hell you did"

"I thought I just asked you not to yell? I mean I shouldn't even be in the office today, I'm not sober enough yet and I have a migraine and I just couldn't face him this morning" he said the last part in a low voice hoping Yoongi wouldn't hear him but he did

"Couldn't face him? Who?" But before Jungkook could reply to him, Yoongi added "Jin?"

Jungkook nodded his head as he got up from his seat pacing about in the office. Yoongi looked at him questionably

"What the hell did you do to him this time Jungkook, where you out cheating considering you said you were drunk?"

"No hyung"

"For Pete's sakes what did you do that's so difficult to let out?" Yoongi asked slamming his hand on the huge marble table in front of him making Jungkook flinch.

He knows better than to anger Yoongi, Yoongi was his best friend but also more like a big brother to him who never took a liking to his lifestyle all through their years of growing up together and advised him constantly to settle down at some point.

When he met Taehyung Yoongi was the most happy, finally he thought the days of his friend leading a wayward life were gradually coming to an or so he thought before the whole scandal with Jin took place.

Although he liked Taehyung for his friend but he never blamed Jin for anything. If anything he actually blames Jungkook I mean who gets drunk because of a fight with their partner and end up sleeping with someone else? Well only Jungkook of course.

"Wait you didn't fucking hit him did you?"

Jungkook's eyes widen "what! Hyung no I would never do such, I know I am a lot of things and maybe sometimes my anger gets the best of me but I would never ever hit anyone. You know me better than that hyung why would you even think such?" The hurt was somewhat present in Jungkook's voice as he spoke making Yoongi feel bad instantly.

Yoongi sighed "you're right I'm sorry, I've known you since you were a child and I know you're nothing like that, so I'm sorry for spewing such okay?" He watched as Jungkook's expression soften before he added again "so really what happened, what did you do again?"

"I-I slept with him" Jungkook finally blurted out after what seemed like forever.

Yoongi scoffed as he lets out an heavy sigh for the nth time that morning. "So? He's your husband right what's so wrong in that? I thought it was something so serious"

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears. Yoongi should know he doesn't love Jin. His relationship with Jin is what you may call 'unfortunate' because it was a one time thing that led them here.

He was inlove with Taehyung and only agreed to marry Jin because his parents forced him, apparently they don't want their son to have a child outside wedlock. That's it! That's all there is to whatever he has with Jin.

He also didn't even feel like a father to their son, he was never present in his life and he was okay with it, he didn't want to get too attached so when he eventually files for divorce in the future from Jin he would easily let him go without any attachment to his child. Although he would always fulfill his fatherly duties but that's just about it, nothing more.

"Hyung did you just say and so?" He asked to clarify as he couldn't understand Yoongi right now.

"Yes I did" Yoongi answered taking his seat again and crossing his legs "you both are married and from what I know sex between married couples is normal. So I don't see why you're beating yourself up over this"

Jungkook pushed his hair backwards away from his eyes as he stared down at his friend "Hyung you know I don't love him right?"

"Yes keep telling yourself that until you believe it. You don't love him yet you're all up in his ass using 'being drunk' as an excuse" Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"For fuck's sake hyung it's not an excuse" Jungkook almost yelled, he couldn't believe all what Yoongi was saying "you know I'm inlove with Taehyung, and might I remind you I would have been married to him now if not for Jin ruining everything? And you know the worst part; Taehyung won't even take my calls no matter how hard I've been trying to get in touch with him"

"How about appreciating what you have? Taehyung is literally giving you a chance to be happy with Jin but you're being so selfish. He didn't hold you cheating on him with Jin and having a child with him against you, doesn't that tell you he's moved on and you should too?" Yoongi breathed out before he continued "Moreover Jin is a nice man and a great father too, I can already see this working out only if you give it a try. But you're being so stubborn and blind"