Chapter 17

If Jin had stared at Jungkook any longer, he could have bore imaginary holes into his body. Jungkook looked terrible, worse than he could actually remember ever seeing him. He looked paler than usual and just completely disheveled.

"Well you look terrible" it was Jimin talking.

Jungkook sent him a hard glare, his hands finding purchase inside his pockets. He turned his attention to Jin who had yet to utter a word.

Swiping his tongue over his lips "where have you been Jin? You can tell me the truth, tell me if this small bastard and his boyfriend have been keeping you against your will".

Jimin dropped his bag "I beg your pardon? Don't you ever talk about my__"

"Ugh! Shut up! You have no idea how hard I feel like snapping your neck. You're so annoying it makes my blood boil gosh! How does anybody in their right senses keep up with you? Because it can never be me I'd have sent you to oblivion where you__"

"Be quiet!"

Jimin's gaze was on him and so was Jungkook's.

Jin spoke for the first time and this time even though the sky was turning black, you could still see the tears that pricked out through the corners of his eyes.

Jungkook hadn't changed a bit. He had thought he came all the way to apologize or do anything at all that could maybe atone for his sins, but he was dead ass wrong, the man before him was still such an arrogant and ill mannered person like he's always been.

"Jin look I'm sorry okay? But this friend of yours is such an asshole"

Seokjin snickered

Unbelievable.

"Did you say asshole?"

"Well yes! I mean I don't even know how you cope with being friends with him"

He lifted his brows, crocking his neck to the side "You seem like the biggest asshole Jeon Jungkook, literally the biggest to ever walk this earth" he stared him down and right back up "Youre nothing but an abuser and a murderer, you take pride in walking all over people just because you think you're better than them and to boost your ego. Gosh! How stupid of me to actually think just because you look like this" he gestured to the current state of the man by waving his hands in the air "you may actually be going through regret and may have it in you to try and change things but you're still just a bloody no good!"

He did say he was done crying, and he tried, he tried not to shed a single tear as he spoke but his frail heart failed him like a bitch. The man before him brought him nothing but bad memories and pain.

Jimin's blood boiled, what kind of man was Jeon Jungkook he found himself internally conflicted as he pulled his bestfriend by the arm.

"Let's go inside, talking to this man leads no where. He's a no good" he says while starring at Jungkook.

Jungkook lunched forward snatching Jin's arm away from Jimin's grasp "Leave him alone for fucks sake! Can you allow us talk this out without always butting in?"

"No!" Jimin retorted "Stay away from him and anything that concerns him, just let him be you've done enough!"

Jungkook stared at Jin his grip on his arm tightened by the second causing Jin to writh in pain but he still did not falter, He held his gaze strong "You've given this fool the audacity to talk to me the way he pleases" he chuckled menacingly "the other stupid one even had the nerve to hit me on the face all because of you! I came here so we can talk things out but here you are allowing him corrupt your senses to the extent you now have the guts to talk back at me?"

Jimin was livid at the sight in front of him, picking up his bag from the floor he had dropped it earlier he dialed up Namjoon.

"Let me g__"

"No Jin! Youre coming back home with me where you belong. We are legally still married and we need to sort this out as a couple without the lurking eyes of a third party"

Jin continued prying his arm away from his grip, but he had such a deathly grip on him and his eyes were looking blood shot red. One would think he was high on some drugs, his whole body demeanor had changed drastically from when he first started talking.

Thud!

Jimin hit his hand with his bag, not once, not twice but continuously, making sure the buckle made contact with his flesh.

"Leave him alone! Let him be" he kept repeating.

Jungkook eventually retreated his grip due to the piercing pain, making Jin gasp in relief. Jimin wasted no time and pushing the door open and stumbling inside with Jin almost missing their steps. Before Jungkook could make his way up towards the door, Jimin jammed it on his face and clicked it locked.

"Jin come out here right now! Ughh! Don't make me break down this door Jin, for crying out loud I have no idea where you buried my kids. Aren't I allowed to know this much? Where are they? Gosh I hate you!"

The shock state he was in helped drown out all the rukus. Jin could hear his heart thumping heavily in his ears, if he thought Jungkook was terrible before then he had totally thought wrong. The man had gone completely crazy.

"We need to call the police"

He was only pulled out from his thought when Jimin spoke.

"He's lost it Jinnie, you can't ever be alone with him ever again, let's call the cops on him"

His throat went dry, he needed to process all what was going on, leaning against the wall he slid down on his back till his bottom touched the floor, his knees carefully coming up to his chest as he buried his face into his palms and wailed. He thought he was better? Didn't he say it was time for him for to be strong? How did the mere sight of Jungkook break down all his walls and defenses?
**********

The warm water cascaded down his body, Jimin stood underneath it and allowed the steam wash away his stressed muscles, a whole lot had happened today.

The shower door opened and in came Namjoon pulling his boyfriend by the shoulder until his back was flushed completely against his buff chest "Still mad at me?" He whispered in his ears.

Jimin allowed himself relax in his hold as his body took note of how stark naked they both were. He shook his head "No I'm not, I know if you weren't stuck in traffic you could have been here on time to kick his ass"

Namjoon pressed a kiss to his nape, turning him around to face him "Did he hurt you?"

Again he shook his head "No. but you needed to see him Joonie, he looked like a monster and he hurt Jin too. I can't forget how happy we were when he looked like he'd gotten better eventually, but after today I don't know, he looked completely broken again like he couldn't believe that was Jungkook"

Namjoon pressed a kiss to his forehead as he cupped his cheeks "I'm so sorry babe, I really am"

Jimin reveled in such affection sometimes from his boyfriend, his hands reached up to cup Namjoon's own on his face "It's okay Joonie, it's not your fault"

"Neither is it yours, I know you keep blaming yourself for everything. You're such an Angel, I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt Seokjin"

Reaching on his tippy toes he placed a chaste kiss on his lips to cut him off, making Namjoon smile.

"Enough talking tonight, make love to me please it's been such a tough day, I need to feel you inside me to remain sane"

Merry Christmas Everyone💜🎄