Chapter 26

Hoseok rose to his feets in disbelief "You're joking right Taetae? Please tell me your joking" he said giving Taehyung a pointed and stern look.

"Hyung calm down hmm? Can you please?"

"I will if only you'd give me a very detailed explanation as to why you're carrying a child who you once said was Jungkook's, but now isn't"

Taehyung sighed, a long and exasperated kind.

"Start talking!" Hoseok yelled "incase you're forgetting your parents left you in my care, I can't allow anything terrible happen to you. I mean it's enough that you're carrying a child outside wedlock which was something you were against growing up" he raised a brow "and believe me, I'm not judging right now believe me I'm only just reminding you of your values" he said waving his hands in the air "But please Taehyung tell what the fuck you meant by your last statement"

"Hyung it's a long story"

"I have all day. I'm not returning to Daegu not until I hear all what you have to say"

"It's not my fault he's crazy Hyung" he whined.

Hoseok corked a brow confusingly "Whose crazy? Jungkook?"

"Yes!" Taehyung began "he's got issues Hyung, a lot of issues and I can't be entangled with him"

Hoseok rolled his eyes, gripping his hair out of sheer frustration "Stop beating around the bush and get to the point"

"We dated and then we broke up, but I couldn't tell you this because you kept gushing about how we look so good together and how we would make cute babies over the phone"

Relaxing his tensed muscles a bit, Hoseok shot him a look "Why did you break up?"

"Because he got someone else pregnant and had to be married to him"

"What? Jungkook is married?" Hoseok's eyes widened.

"Was" Taehyung chipped in almost immediately "They are at the verge of concluding their divorce"

"Really? Why?"

Taehyung shrugged "They lost a child and it just gave rise to a whole lot of problems that couldn't be fixed"

A sympathetic look washed over Hoseok face instantly "Oh my God, no parent deserves to loose their child, that's just downright devastating" he stopped halfway starring lingudly at his friend "but how does this explain your child not being his?"

Taehyung exhaled "I was fine hyung, really I was okay, I had already began dating someone else when he abruptly showed up in my life again, telling me how much he loved me and all of that causing me to give in. At first, I just wanted him to become obsessed with me all over again before breaking the news to him that I was indeed over him, passed him infact. But then my boyfriend got arrested over some gang dealings and I needed money hyung, quiet urgently really, I needed money to bail him out of prison especially since I found out I was having his child.

It was easy to pin it on Jungkook even after doing the paternity test confirming it wasn't his because he was oblivious to a whole lot of things and way too easy to fool. Moreover he doesn't have much time to live anyways so all his assets will be willed down to who exactly? It's a win win situation. An opportunity to make our lives much better presented itself and I grabbed it with both hands"

By the time he'd finished talking, Hoseok had the most disgusted and horrific look in his eyes. You really shouldn't underestimate people who possess innocent features.

"Hoseok hyung please say something" Taehyung pleaded after he was only met with deafening silence that stretched on for far too long.

Hoseok deadpanned in disbelief, unable to make any sense of the entire situation.

"First of Tae you're unbelievable, I can't bel__"

"Hyung please don't judge me"

"I will actually, Taehyung do you know what you've done? You destroyed a marriage and ruined a persons life" Hoseok gripped the nearest wall to support his wobbly legs that were about to give out "wait let me get something straight, were you sleeping with him even when you knew he was married?"

Closing his eyes, Taehyung nodded with a sigh causing Hoseok to shake his head.

"And whatever did you mean by Jungkook doesn't have much time to live anyways?" He questioned.

"That's not up to me to reveal hyung, it's been his big secret since I got to know him, apparently not many people know this. Maybe just his parents and I"
***********

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Jimin smiled when the camera shutters clicked off while nuzzling more into his boyfriends touch "Joonie stop" he smacked him on the arm bashfully.

"What?" He arched his brow mischievously "it's for our personal collection stored away in our secret folder"

"Yea right" Jimin says rolling his eyes "what if someone checks your phone some day?"

"Then they'll know this is us basking in post orgasm" he said with a small laugh.

Jimin giggled "how much more obvious can you make it seem that we just fucked? I mean I don't even have a shirt on" he whined with a pout which Namjoon kissed away.

"Neither do I" he winked.

"Lemme see" Taking the phone from his boyfriend Jimin skimmed through the pictures they'd just taken of themselves in all their glory. Namjoon had him seated on the marble top of the bathroom sink with his legs fastly secured around his waist, they were both naked from just having concluded countless rounds of sex in which Namjoon had him screaming the entire time.

"I kinda like them" He admitted shyly.

"I know you would my feisty little baby" he says placing a kiss at the top of his head.

Don't judge them, it was just something they were always fond of doing together. The sizzling spark of the relationship was kept burning this way.

The phone dinged in Jimin's hand before handing it to Namjoon.

Namjoon smiled at the text "Um babe"

He hummed in response.

"Did you know Ken was thinking of courting Seokjin?"

Jimin burst out laughing "how old are you sixty?"

Namjoon laughed, scratching the back of his head "Why'd you say so?"

Bopping his nose with his fingers, Jimin says "who still uses such phrase?" He asked causing both of them to burst out laughing together.

"But seriously what do you think?"

Jimin exhaled, hauling his boyfriend closer to his body "I don't know Joonie, I think that's Jin's decision to make, afterall Ken is a nice guy from what we know, he's been of great help to Jin and they seem to have grown pretty close these day. Oh did I mention I saw them grabbing coffee together close to my work place sometime last week?"

Namjoon shook his head.

"I guess it escaped me, but I did and Jinnie was really smiling, I think Ken makes him happy to an extent and I only want the best for him babe"

"Me too baby" Namjoon said cupping Jimin's face into his big hands and squishing his cheeks. He smiled, a very fond kind "You're so fucking cute!" He exclaimed "can't wait to stuff my babies in you" he kissed him, long and deep.