First "I Love You"

Charlie Dalton: You and Charlie were hanging out in his room on a Saturday, you were studying for an upcoming Trigonometry test. "(Y/n)?" He said, you turned to look at him, "I love you," you stared at him with a confused look. He didn't care he went back to his book a smirk on his face. You were flustered as you turned back to your book. "I love you too," you smiled.

Gerard Pitts: You and Gerard were in the library holding hands and reading. There was a chemistry test that was coming up and that was your worst subject but Pitts' best. "Hey Pittsie?" You smiled looking at him, he turned and smiled back, "Yes?" He smiled back, "I love you, like a whole bunch of loves," you chuckled and he grinned. "I love you even more."

Knox Overstreet: Knox is a super romantic person, he writes you love poems, but he was scared to say the word, fear of rejection was strong in him. You watched him as he read another poem, a smile on your face. It wasn't often that you two could hang out seeing as you two went to different schools. "I love you," you said catching him off guard. "Sorry I couldn't help it..." You smiled and he blushed. "I love you too," he brought you in for a hug, one you wished lasted forever.

Neil Perry: Neil and you were laying down on the stages floor after rehearsals you and Neil loved to just talk after. He would tell you about his day and you told him about yours. "Hey, (Y/n)?" He said and you looked into his brown eyes with a smile. "Yes?" You whispered and he caressed your cheek with a smile, "I love you, I really do." You grinned and kissed his soft lips, "I love you more Neil Perry."

Steven Meeks: Steven likes to show you his love by doing things for you, thats his love language. He will get you coffee/tea, he will help you with homework, etc. He was too shy to verbally tell you that he loves you. "Hey (Y/n)?" He said after handing you your drink. "What's up?" You smiled sipping on your drink. "I-I love you," he smiled and you smiled wider putting your drink down and giving him a hug. "I love you so much!"

Todd Anderson: Todd is shy, thats a fact. But he wants to tell you how much he loves you. But he is so nervous and instead goes to Charlie to practice saying it. "I love you," he repeated to Charlie who wasn't paying attention and instead was practicing a song on his saxophone. "Todd! Go tell them now!" Cameron shouted fed up with Todd repeating it. "Cameron calm down, Todd just wants to practice," Charlie mumbled still playing his sax. "He's right, I'll see you all later!" Todd walked out the room and towards your dorm room, he knocked and you opened it smiling. "I love you!" Todd shouted handing you a letter, everything happened so fast you didn't know what happened. "I love you too?" You said confused opening the letter. "Geez, you'll give me an aneurysm or something," you laughed reading the poem. "I love you a lot too Toddy," you kissed his cheek and then his lips smiling.