Cuddling with Him

Charlie Dalton: There isn't a definite cuddling position for you and Charlie. Sometimes you'll be little spoon and sometimes he'll be little spoon. Sometimes its just your legs touching and other times it a full on hug.

Gerard Pitts: When you two share a bed you always end up hugging his arm. It gives you space yet the reassurance that he is still there. You enjoy it and he likes it, it's nice knowing that he is still there.

Knox Overstreet: Knox moves around a lot in his sleep so often you'd wake up to him half hugging you. You don't mind it and think its adorable with his sleeping face and drool coming out his mouth.

Neil Perry: The position you and Neil find the most comfortable is when you hold each other and intertwine your legs. It makes you and him feel safe and protected. You have the best sleep and amazing dreams, of course you two also like space.

Steven Meeks: You and Meeks do the "leg hug" position. Just because he sweats a lot in his sleep and its gross to wake up all sweaty and he doesn't use a blanket whereas you get really cold at night so the one leg hugging gives you the reassurance that he is still there.

Todd Anderson: Todd is the little spoon, sometimes all he wants is someone to hold him and appreciate him. You're there to make him feel safe, you play with his hair and hold his hand so he can sleep peacefully.