5: Haven, fairytale.

••••••••••••❤️••••••••••

It was evening, i was returning to the apartment,from Roderic's villa, i know this wasn't going to be easy

It was evening, i was returning to the apartment,from Roderic's villa, i know this wasn't going to be easy. I know he will refuse to meet me. I wasn't even able to taking a glimpse of him, just one glimpse.

I am a fool. Somewhere inside i was expecting for him to meet me ....like me.
What in the blue green world i am thinking? Wait am i even on the earth?

Walking through the local market, my eyes roaming around looking at people around me, busy in themselves, vendors shouting trying to take the attention of customers towards them.
Some people bargaining with the vendors.
The crowds murmur and than honk of vehicles.

My eyes went to a little girl, she was pulling the hand of a elderly woman, probably forcing her to follow her. She was so cute, black eyes, her brown, curly hair was clutched up with rubber band.
The elderly woman was having problem dragged by Little cutie who was pointing her finger towards somewhere. Maybe she wants toy or something. I chuckled at her.

But, wait her finger are in my direction.
She is pointing at me. I stopped at my track and blinked my eyes to look at them more clearly.
They were familiar.

Diana knows them.

" Elder sis!" The little cutie squealed and jumped on me , making me catch her to prevent her from falling.

When elderly woman spoke.

" Diana, what are you doing here? You are two hour late, Adrian refused to celebrate his birthday without you." Huh?

" Sis! Let's go fast before he starts crying." Now it was my turn to get dragged being confused a hell.

.
.
.
After ten minutes i was infront of a house, with a big HAVEN engraved infront of it.

In the middle goes the way to enter with small garden in the both side of it.
Little cutie opened the iron gate as around ten children came in my view.

The hall was decorated with balloons and ribbon and a sticker was sticking on the wall which said" Happy birthday Adrian."

All the kids ran towards me, i went near Adrian a now 11 years old kid, he was eldest among all the kids.

Laughter of the kids echoed through the hall, every thing was blur for me. I looked at happy faces of each of them as all the memories of Diana about them stirred through my mind.

Diana was orphan.

She had been adopted by this woman,who didn't married anyone in her life.

Diana lived with these kids who were also orphan and getting inspired by her mom (who adopted her) she also have no plans to marry. Wow.

She have planned to spent her whole life in taking care of them.
Well, that was what I also thought in my last life.

" Sis?! Where were you ?" Adrian complained, tears threating to fall from his choclate brown orbs.cute.

" Oh! I am really sorry! I just couldn't find any gifts for you so--

" I don't need any gift! Just you! " He cut me off as a tear escaped his eyes.

Shit. I made him cry on his Birthday.

I kneeled infront of him and clutched into hug as he snuggled in my neck.

My heart squeezed.

It's like a fairytale.

No, more beautiful than fairytale.

Those happy faces of kids.

Those cute giggles.

This serenity.

This beauty.

Those glimmering happiness.

Now, what else is needed in life?