35

" I didn't saawted he saawted." A crying Olivia was held by Adrian by her waist as he was trying to pull her back. Some visible snot on her t-shirt.

" I'll hhiwt him!*hiccup* "

On the opposite of them stood caleb with tears streaming down his eyes, a mess of a hair and some scratches on his face and hands.

" Olivia, stop." Adrian dragged her away.

" What happened here?" Diana was greeted with the morning chaos as she stepped downstairs.

" Sister!" Caleb ran towards her.

" Olivia scratched me." He sobbed.

"Oofhoo, it's bleeding come here, fast . " Diana pulled him towards kitchen.

Pulled out the first aid box from one of the cabinets.cleaned the area of scratches with antiseptic applying some cream.

Diana could hear the voices of crying Olivia outside the house and her mother trying to soothe her.

" Why did you two fight, hmm?"

" It was my mistake." Diana couldn't help but smile at his word..

" What did you do?"

" I plucked flower from her pot, it was the first ever flower her plant had."

" That's bad. Why did you do that, knowing what you were doing is wrong, hmm?" Diana patted his hair, sliding her fingers through his curls .

" I wanted to give that to ..y ..you " his lips quivered and formed into a pout as he tried to control tears.

" You have been sad these past few days, the first flower would have made you happy." He gulped and said in one go, and sobbed failing to control his emotions.

A sense of guilt and warmness engulfed her.

" Awwieee! Sweetie, look I am not sad anymore." Diana smiled wiping his tears.

It was time to her life from Roderic's. He probably have reconciled with Crystal.

" Let's go apologise to Olivia,ok?"

" Hmmm"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Diana? Are you listening to me?" Dove asked looking at me while I sat beside her, on the big rock, near the river.

"Ah-yeah."

" So, Are you coming with me?"

" Huh?"

" So you weren't listening to me"

" I am sorry, I ..was..- what did you say,again?"

" Go with me to my Village, tomorrow, you can find new varieties of plants there. My village is great known for various species. There are several botanical gardens there. "

" Dove, but my mother won't be able to handle kids alone."

"You can take few of them with us, they are having vacations anyways ."

" It's just five days."

"We will come back before that."

" ....I will talk about that with mom."

" She won't refuse." Dove stood up with a smile.

" Look over there ." She pointed at the horizon the sun slowly sinking down.

This was the first time the view infront of me didn't heal me, it reminded me of him.

I felt the familiar pain and the lump in the throat, an urge to cry engulfing me.

I am pathetic. The feeling I was running away from the most drowned me, now I am struggling to go up but due to not being a swimmer I am sinking down and down. I want to go up.

But it feels so peaceful. The ache. The silence of nothing. Slowly I want to leave it all.
I am tired. Of struggling, my hands ache , I am drowning, it's suffocating.

" DIANA!!"
Some one shouted.

Ah?

" Yes, what .. happened?"
I look at Dove's worried face.

" Diana, if you have something you want to say just talk to me, don't be like that.... don't make me beg you... please."

My eyes teared up.
My voice struggled to come out.
I could feel myself tremble,

Anxiety rushing up, a sudden urgency hit me as I said it out

" ...I love him."

I said it. I said it.

" ...who Diana" Dove took my hands and squeezed it reassuring me.

" Roderic." Tears flew like a flood. My lips quivering.

Before I  know it she sideways hugged me. And I....cried.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Not edited guys , might edit later;)