A threat

•••••••••••••••••••••••

What does animals think, when they watch humans dancing?
Let's take the case of snakes. They would be like " is that human is possessed by one of our kind?"

" I see you are zoning out again." The voice of secretary startled me.what was his name again? Ah! Davin!  He was sitting on the couch infront of me. Looking as handsome as ever. His one leg crossed on other, the brown eyes piercing through me.

"Huh?!"

I heard a sigh as i was busy cursing the world in my mind.

" Roderic beat another person in the office today. The need for therapy is increasing. " He stated his face blank.

" Oh!" My Love's condition is getting worse. It still one and half months left before he and crystal will meet again. Will he suffer till than? Why? What wrong did he do?

" Diana?" I heard a feminine voice.

" Yes, mrs. Koay?" I asked looking at her figure entering the green house. We were in the green house of Roderic's mansion. Discussing his condition.

Mrs. Koay came and sit next to me. Her hair was loosely clutched in a black ribbon. Her eyes held concern and motherly aura surrounding her.
She took my hand and put it into her's than sandwiched my palm into two of her's.
She is pretty but this action of her's was freaking me out.

" Mr..s koay?" Words involuntary escaped my mouth.

" Diana, Can I ask for a favour?" Oh! Sh**

" Yes..."

" Diana, Roderic's condition is getting worse, and he isn't agreeing for therapy."

" What should I do?"

" Diana do me a favor, Roderic isn't listening to any of us, the only person he listens to is crystal....if only someone can make her--- "

" You want me to do that?"

" Yes" she squeezed my hands gently to convince me.

"I don't even know her." I reasoned.

Aunt koay:"......."

Davin: "....."

" Why are you looking at me like that?"

" You met her in the cafe, Miss Diana."

"B...but, it was..."

There's difference between thinking and doing, now I am understanding this.
From the other side of the screen all I thought about was that if I was in there with Roderic, i would have given my life for him and I still can give my life...but this will concern my little angels, male lead will meet the female lead and would have a happily ever after but my kids have no one to look after.

I can't ignore the fact that Roderic is a mafia, the female lead is also from a mafia family but she doesn't know this, she grew up with the love and care of everyone around her, she was sensitive to crimes that's why her family hide it from her. I don't remember more about her family because  I skipped that part...I just wanted to read about Roderic. 

Well, aside from some trusted people of Roderic and me, no one else know about his condition, because it will give enemies  a chance to attack.  The people around Roderic are safe, atleast for me, but I can't trust the people around Crystal. 

" ...Mrs. koay, you can ask to someone else please..."

" No"

"Why!?"

" We have reasons Diana."

" I also have reasons to not to do ." I pulled my hand out of her grip.

" Diana, we have been neighbours for very long... I have seen you grow up in HAVEN, i have seen your love for those kids. Roderic is like those kids to me, please , I request you."
Is she... trying the trick of manipulation on a psychiatrist? Pressing the soft point of the people infront of you to make them agree. I really underestimated her. Than again it was my foolishness to ignore the capability of people around the Male lead.

" I can't--

" Think about HAVEN Diana!"  My heart jumped as I heard her voice.

A threat?

She is threatening me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••