25

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAAugust 21st Saturday

Atlanta GA
August 21st
Saturday

"Can I get a kiss?" Venus sung into the fabuloso bottle.
"And can you make it last forever " I sung into the broomstick.

"I said I'm bout to go to war" Amani sung. "AND I DONT KNOW IF IMA SEE YOU AGAINN" We all sung.

Today we were moving in the new house and Venus and Amani were helping me clean the bathrooms. My mama and TTs were cleaning the kitchen and living rooms.

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't trust the people that clean the houses before you move in. I feel like I always gotta clean up after them.

"MORIAA!!"Nene yelled excitedly coming into the bathroom.

girl

"Nene, why are you yelling?" I asked straight facing her.

She yelled like she not walking into the bathroom.

She mugged me "I came to tell you, Mr.Cain is done with my room" she blinked her eyes at me, I chuckled shaking my head. "Okay, here I come," I told her, putting the sponge down.

"Ouu I wanna see," Amani said, putting the bleach down. Venus agreed and we all walked out going to the long ass hallway.

I walked in smiling "You like it" I asked her

"I love it" Journi squealed clapping.

"Dayyyyummmm," V and Mani said walking into the room. "Why does her room look better than mines" Amani frowned walking around.

"Nah why is her room bigger them mines" Venus chuckled looking around.

"I know the wifi gon be jumping in this bitch" Amani joked making us laugh.