58

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GASeptember 22ndMonday

Atlanta GA
September 22nd
Monday

🎶Closer to my dreams
It's coming over me🎶

"I'm getting higher and highherrr! feel it in my sleepp" Kimoria sung, moving her hips side to side while she was in the laundry room.

She was home alone since Jermaiah had to go handle business at the shop. He didn't want to leave her alone because he didn't want her to be sad but she was actually fine with it.

She accepted it and was okay with not going to work. She still handles things at home even tho, it takes longer because she procrastinates at home when working but it still gets done either way.

"What she say peanut? CLOSER TO MY DREAMMMM" She giggled, talking to her stomach. She was now 21 weeks and her daughter was active.

Kimoria really hoped she was a mommy's girl like she was with my mother. She already was going to most likely look like Jermaiah. She wanted at least something.

"Oh you like this song huh?" She chuckled, when she felt her kick. "Mhm stay up so we can sleep through the night. You be killing me" Kimoria said, shaking her head and putting the clothes in the dryer before turning it on.

She was active especially when Carter or Journi and Jermaiah were around. She just be kicking and moving when they're talking to her but she really is active when Kimoria was trying to sleep.

Kimoria walked out the laundry room, closing the door behind her first then walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. She frowned looking in her refrigerator and pantry. She needed to go grocery shopping like yesterday.

She grabbed a pen and paper and started to write down the things they needed first before the things they wanted.

"They are always drinking our juice, greedy ah folks" She grumbled seeing her Ginger ale and cran mango gone. She shook her head putting it on the list.

Mi Hubby🥺🤎
Would like facetime....

She smiled, answering. "Yes love of my lifeee" She smiled in the camera as he was mugging something but smiled when he looked at the phone.

"Wassup love, y'all straight?" He asked, She nodded "Yes, are you?" She asked. She could tell he was irritated even though he was smiling.

"I just fired sumone" He said, shaking him head, her eyes went wide, not expecting him to say that. He was only there to get his employees checks together for Friday.