31

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAOctober 18thMonday

Atlanta GA
October 18th
Monday

"Come in," I said hearing knocks at the door not looking up from my computer.

The door open I glanced up then back to my computer then back up.

I looked up frowning seeing Jermaiah.

umm...

"Damn what I do?" He asked scrunching his face closing the door.

"Oh, nothing. I was just confused why you were here" I said still frowning standing up.

It's not that I'm not happy to see him cause I am. I haven't seen him since this morning, it's just he never comes here.

Like never unless he talking Nene home but that's pretty much it.

"Damn I can't come to see you now?" He asked chuckling a lil as I hugged him. I shook my head before leaning up to kiss him.

"You can, you just never do. I was just confused" I said walking back over to my desk.

"I came to get Nene since I ain have nomo clients fa' today," He said sitting on the sofa.

I nodded and started going back to doing Food orders for the Kitchen. 

"Where are y'all going?" I asked.

"Home" He chuckled, I shook my head "You know your nieces and nephew going to wanna come when they find out you here" I chuckled.

"Nope. Ion even have sev, or ky or miya car seat." He said.

I looked up at him perusing my lips "What you gon say when they ask?" I asked raising my brow.

"No. the hell" He scoffed pulling his phone.

"mhm," I hummed chuckling.

He lying. Jermaiah never says no to them. He is the type that will go to the store to buy them some car seats just so he doesn't have to say no.

He was being a lil too quiet, I looked up seeing him with his phone up.

"Stawwppp" I chuckled cover my face as he was recording me.

He laughed "Why? You look pretty baby" He said, I blushed shaking my head.

"Thank you bubba" I smiled and glanced at the time on my watch seeing that the after-school kids should be getting here now.