53

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAApril 12th Friday

Atlanta GA
April 12th
Friday

🎶Guess it's best to get this out in the open
Like my heart was once, but now it's closing
You were lost and a little unfocused
But maybe you hoped I wouldn't notice🎶

Mariah the scientist played as I drove to Amani house from my doctors appointment, in my thoughts.

🎶Disappointed is the least I could say🎶

I quickly wiped my tears that fell before pulling over to an empty park lot and just broke down crying. I'm not supposed to be crying before my wedding day but this hurts too bad.

The doctor told me that it's a 75% chance of me not being able to carry a baby full term.

I've been talking to my doctor about getting pregnant since me and Jermaiah want to try after the wedding so I wanted to be prepared but now Ion even know.

How Imma tell Jermaiah? He wants kids badly and so do I. My doctor said is due to me having a miscarriage before that I'm high risk.

That time I thought I was pregnant 2 years ago with Rico's baby, I actually was and lost the baby and I didn't even know. Ion even know how it's possible that I went to a doctor right after I found out.

I mean 2 days later but I didn't know I lost the baby. She said it was due to prolly stress since I was very stressed during that time. I didn't understand because the first doctor told me it was a false positive but she wasn't my doctor. My actual doctor was out of town.

I didn't feel pain anything and I was on my period a few days later afterwards.

I killed my baby.....

I was actually pregnant. I'm so scared to tell Jermaiah, because Ion knows how he would react or feel. Our freaking wedding is tomorrow, he doesn't need this stress of his future wife prolly not being able to have kids....

I shook my head as someone started to call me.

Mi Hubby🥺🤎
mobile

I sighed before quickly wiping my tears and clearing my throat. "Helllooo" I sung and rolled my eyes at my voice cracking.

"If I beat yo ass, you think yo pops gonna cremate me or give me a casket?" He asked, making me chuckle a lil.