27

😗sorry for any mistake

Atlanta GASeptember 9thThursday

Atlanta GA
September 9th
Thursday

"Hey Jaw" Zero said,  when she answered the door.

I came to see sky. I would've came when they first came home, but I and Moria wanted to give them their alone time first.

"Wassup, you straight?" I asked after closin and locking the door, givin her a hug. "Yeah," she said before limpin to the towards the living room.

I wanted to clown her ass, she looked like hell but she jus had a baby so ima letting her be for now.

I walked over to the baby bed where sky was peaceful sleepin. I smiled, she was so small, I don't even remember Nene being this small.

"You can hold her if you want," Zuri said, folding baby clothes. I nodded going to the bathroom first to wash my hands.

I saw a basket of gloves and masks, I was about to grab some thinking she wanted me to have them on before she stopped me

"Youn gotta get that stuff. It's just there for all those people that came the day I got out of the hospital" She rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

I raised my eyebrow "Everybody really came the day yall came home?" I asked, walking over to the baby bed. I gently picked Sky up, makin sure I supported her head and neck.

"Not our family, I'm talking about Bryson's family," She said as I sat carefully on the couch.

I smiled a lil "His grandma? I thought she was still in Puerto Rico and didn't come here till Christmas?" I asked kinda confused.

If I knew his grandma was here, I woulda come over here sooner.

"Noo not my grandma, I love her. As soon as I can get on a plane I'm taking Skylar to see her or buying her a ticket here so she could come sooner than Christmas" She smiled

"I'm talkin about his dad side of the family" She rolled her eyes. I scrunched my face "What?" I asked confusedly.

Bry hasn't fucked with his dad or his dad's side of the family since we were 13.

I mean they got somewhat cool until they disrespected Zuri, calling ha a dirty black monkey.

Only I can call ha dat.

Bryson is mixed. His mom is Puerto Rican and black and His dad is Asian. His dad's side was mad disrespectful and racist.

They use to disrespect his mom because she was half black, even his dad.