41

😗sorry for any mistakes

Flashback from 3 weeks ago

Atlanta GA
January 10th
Monday

"Moria chill," Jermaiah said, taking the suitcase from Kimoria as she started to pack her things.

She took a deep breath before speaking "Jermaiah, gimme the bag back" She said calmly.

"No. You ain finna leave me ova' no shit like this" He said shaking his whole dumping the clothes she packed on the floor.

"AIN'T NOBODY TRYNA LEAVE YO TRIFLIN ASS!" She snapped, she was tired and very irritated and mad.

"Ayden, I am tired, my stomach and head hurt and you have pissed me off for the rest of the week." She said calmly, while blankly looking at him. He frowned, confused as to what she was packing a bag for.

"We ain breaking up Ayden. Instead of snatching the bag and almost breaking my damn nail, you could have asked first" She said rolling her eyes and snatching the bag back before bucking at him.

She started to pick up the clothes off the floor before remembering she didn't put them there.

"Actually no. Since you wanna throw my shit onna floor you can pick it up and put it back and pack some more of my clothes and shoes while I call yo triflin, lyin ass family members to tell them to meet us at my mama house" She said before shoving the bag in his hands and walking over to the sofa, in their room to text everyone.

"Ima let you slide this once Lolonyo," He said, mugging her, then started to do what she asked.

"Boy fuck you" she mumbled but he heard her. He shook his head just letting her be.

_________________

"Zaire, I should beat yo ass," Erin said, mugging Cain after Kimoria just told the rest of the family everything that Jermaiah told her.

"Aiko, don't start wit me" He huffed, he always tells his wife everything but he felt like it was better if she didn't know either.

"Nah cause whea' the bitch at fr?" Oaklynn said as she finished putting the last cornrow in her head and looking for her Vaseline.

"Right," Addison said, popping her nails off while Nora was cleaning her gun and bullets.

They were ready to kill Diamond. At first, they just wanted to fight her for stalking Kimoria but then when Jermaiah had Jounri come tell everybody what Diamond did to her, everybody saw red.