14

The loud screams of the man only seemed to bore Enzo the more. He rolled his eyes and nodded at his men to chip off the man's fingers completely.

"I'm going to enjoy this", Enzo said as he sat down and crossed his legs while his men began to chop off the man's fingers.

"No matter what you do, I'll never tell you?!", The man screamed at him. Enzo rolled his eyes, "I know you won't tell me. That's why I'm making your death very slow and painful".

The man coughed out blood, "Go to hell". Enzo rolled his eyes, "Aren't we all going there?". He picked up his gun and pointed it at the man. "Boys, move", he said and they obeyed.

"So you want to shoot me?", The man laughed. "No shit, Sherlock", Enzo rolled his eyes. "You wouldn't dare", the man sneered. "Do me a favour and say hi to Satan for me when you get there, okay?", Enzo said pulled the trigger followed by a loud bang. The man fell backwards with the chair as the hole in his head began to bleed.

"Clean the mess up and take a shower", Enzo said to them as he stood up from his chair. "Yes Capo", they nodded as he walked out. Blood was still on his hands and the lower part of his shirt from when he shoved a driller into the man's chest several time.

"Agatha, I'm hungry", he told the British woman as he walked into the kitchen where she was cooking. She turned around and scowled at his appearance. "You're not meant to walk into the kitchen like that", she scolded. "I can do whatever I fucking want in my fucking house", he countered.

She rolled her eyes, "Have you ever heard of kitchen hygiene? I'm sure you haven't when you spent your days playing with death". He rolled his eyes, "Don't do this with me. I thought this was for Matteo".

"Don't use him against me", Agatha glared at him and he wiggled his brows in a teasing manner.

Even though he was a bad man with a dark heart, he still had a soft spot for Agatha. She had been by him for roughly six years and he was grateful for her presence every time.

"Where's Arieon?", He asked her. "Talking with a friend", Agatha answered. Enzo raised a brow, "A friend?" She nodded.

Since when did Arieon have a friend?

"Thanks, Lucas. Bye", Arieon said as hung up and she walked in. Her eyes landed on the blood on his hands   and shirt and a scream left her mouth. "Enzo, what the fuck?!" She screamed.

Enzo gave her a deadpanned look while Agatha shook her head. "Don't mind him", Agatha told her as she sent a death glare to his way. He rolled his eyes, "You'll have to get used to this".

Arieon glared at him, "There's no way in hell that I'll ever get used to bloody clothes". "I thought you were a doctor", Enzo said with a raised brow. "That's different!" she exclaimed.

"Enzo", Agatha snapped at him, signalling him to stop and he rolled his eyes. "So who were you talking to?" He asked Arieon. "A friend", she answered as she clutched her iPhone tighter. "I didn't know you had a friend", Enzo said sarcastically and she glared at him.

"Mind your damn business", she glared at him and turned to leave. Agatha turned to him and gave him an annoyed glars, "Seriously?". He shrugged, "Honestly, I don't give a fuck".

She let out a sigh and turned to continue what she was doing. "Back to the important thing. I'm hungry", he said. She rolled and get eyes and turned around to face him. "Stop being a baby and go take a shower", she said. "What if I die out of hunger while taking a shower?", He pouted and she rolled her eyes.

"I would really appreciate if you behaved like this around her", Agatha said. He shook his head, "She doesn't deserve my kindness". She rolled her eyes, "It's more like you don't deserve her kindness".

"Go and take a shower", she told him and he sighed before leaving the kitchen. She shook her head and turned back to what she was cooking.

Few minutes later, Matteo walked in. "I love this view but I would have preferred no clothes on", he said as he approached her making her turn around. Her cheeks tinted red as she glared at him.

"Matteo!", She hissed as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Yes, love?", He said as he kissed her forehead. Her heart beat sped up as she placed her hands on his chest. "We're in the kitchen and I'm cooking", she said as she tried to push him off.

Then he switched off the stove and pulled her closer to him. "Matteo", she warned and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't be stubborn", he told her. "Too late", she said and he chuckled before placing his lips on hers. "Matteo", she mumbled as his hands gripped her waist tighter. The kiss turned from gentle and soft to rough and needy.

"Not here", she mumbled before they pulled away to catch their breath. Agatha's face was red as she gasped for breath while Matteo only had tinted cheeks.

"Am I interrupting something?", They turned to see Arieon standing by the door holding a cup. Agatha's eyes widened as her face reddened in embarrassment. "Actually yes", Matteo said and she hit his chest making him and Arieon laugh.

"Let me just drop this and then you guys can continue what you were doing", Arieon said as she walked over to the sink and dropped the cup before walking out. "Remember to use protection!", She yelled as she walked out making Agatha glare at Matteo.

"What?", He asked innocently and she rolled her eyes. "What are you even doing here?", She asked. "I came to see you", he said and she raised a brow. "Really?", She asked.

"Is it hard to believe?", He pouted and she rolled her eyes.

Arieon walked into her room and plopped down in her bed before stretching her limbs. "I really need to keep myself busy before I become fat and lazy", she mumbled as she buried her face in her pillow.

She missed her work. Even though the hospital smelled of sanitizers and antiseptic, she still felt at home there. She loved treating her patients and having small talks with them.

Now, Enzo took her away from the things and people she loved.

He's such a heartless monster.