38

Arieon had been unconscious for two days straight and that was scaring the hell out of everyone. The doctor assured them that it was a normal thing for her body to shut down either during or after delivery.

"How are the kids?", Enzo asked the doctor. "They're responding perfectly well to the treatments. When Arieon wakes up, she'll be able to breastfeed them", the doctor replied as they made their way to the nursery.

The large room was painted white with spiral colors of gold and silver. Because Enzo and Arieon were expecting only one child, they only had a crib. But the crib was insanely big enough to contain the triplets. They walked over to the large crib were the babies were.

Enzo almost broke down at the sight of his babies. They were asleep. "Two boys came out first and one girl afterwards", the doctor told him. A proud smile formed on Enzo's lips knowing that his kids would be strong.

"They're beautiful", he said as he admired the cuteness of the babies. Two of the babies were wearing blue baby clothes while the one in the middle of them was wearing a pink baby cloth.

"What are you going to name them?", the doctor asked him. Enzo shook his head, "When Arieon wakes up, we'll name them". He knew that she'd have his head if he name's her without her consent.

The doctor nodded, "When she wakes up, just give me a call. I'll get the birth certificates ready". "Thank you doctor", Enzo said. The doctor nodded and walked out of the nursery. A sigh left Enzo's mouth as he looked around the nursery. Arieon had forced him to decorate the nursery with her in the last month. That was when he realized how artistic she was.

She was skilled and talented in many areas. Not to mention how enticing she looked while making golden spirals on the walls. A small laughter escaped Enzo's lips as he remembered how she glared at him for calling her short.

He turned his attention back to the babies. The two boys were hugging their sister as they slept peacefully. "You two are going to protect your sister", he said to the two boys. He didn't know if the boys heard him or he was hallucinating but he saw the edges of their lips curved upwards.

Later that day, the nurses came to the mansion to care for the triplets while Enzo watched over Arieon. Agatha also checked on the babies a few times while his parents keep calling. Arieon's parents also call to check on their daughter.

Enzo was in the bathroom when Arieon began to gain consciousness. Her eyes slowly opened abd she recognized her environment. "I feel horrible", she grumbled as she tried to sit up straight but she was still weak. She placed a hand on her head and wiped away the sweat.

The door of the bathroom opened abd Enzo walked in. Their eyes locked and it was like as if time froze. What a wonderful sight to wake up to, Arieon jokingly thought as her eyes landed on his rock hard abs.

"How do you feel?", He asked her. "Horrible. My stomach feels like a deflated balloon", she answered as she placed her hand on her stomach. It felt soft but it was very sensitive. "The doctor said it'll go down but you also need to exercise", he said as he walked towards her. "Point taken", she said and then remembered her babies.

"Is it true I gave birth to triplets?", She asked him. He nodded with a big smile on his face. "Two boys and one girl", he said. A smile formed on her face and she began to sit up. He assisted her but stopped her from getting up. "I want to see them", she said. "You need to eat first. After that, I'll take you to see them in the nursery", he said to her.

She glared at him for some seconds before letting out a huff and crossing her arms. "Okay", she mumbled. He gently carried her in bridal style. "Let's get you all cleaned up", he said as he carried her to the bathroom.

After helping her get cleaned up and feeding her till she was full, he gently led her to the nursery where the babies were.

"They're so tiny", Arieon said as she caressed the tiny cheeks of her daughter. "And beautiful", she added and Enzo nodded in agreement. "What do you want to name them?", He asked her. "I only planned for one child", she said. "But why don't you give them their first names while I give them middle names?", She suggested. He nodded abd turned his attention back to the babies.

If he was sure anyone could melt his iron walls, it was going to be his children. Arieon could see the amount of love he had in his eyes for the babies that she knew he'd never let them go. Sadly.

"Antonio, since he's the first born", he said as he pointed at the baby on their daughter's right. "Andrea", he pointed at the second son. "And Alessandra", he said as he caressed the girls tiny fist. Arieon almost cooed at how cute he was being with the babies but she kept her cool.

"Your turn", he said to her. "Okay", she said abd turned to face the babies. "Hayden and Hunter", she pointed at the first and second son's respectively. "And Violet", she said as she pointed at the girl. Enzo's eyes immediately snapped up to hers and she smiled softly at him.

He pulled her in a hug and kisses her forehead. "Thank you", he said and she giggled. The door opened and Agatha walked in along with Matteo. "You're awake!", Agatha exclaimed and went to hug her. Arieon laughed as she pulled away from her friend.

"For a moment, I thought I won't see you again", Matteo told her. "You're not getting rid of me easily", Arieon said to him and they all laughed. Matteo pulled her in a hug, "I'm glad you're okay. Do you still feel any pain anywhere?", He asked as they pulled away. She placed her hand on her stomach. "Nah, except for the weird feeling in my stomach", she said. "Your delivery was scaring, I'm not sure I want to give birth", Agatha confessed.

They laughed at her. "You'll give birth. You're carrying only one child so you won't spend hours in labor like she did", Enzo said as he jerked his thumb towards Arieon. She glared at him. "I still don't understand how I gave birth to triplets. I thought the doctor said only one son", she said. Agatha walked over to the crib and stared lovingly at the tiny babies.

"Unexpected number of babies means blessings", she said. She was always fascinated by babies just like her mother. "And pain", Arieon added abd they chuckled.

"What are their names?", Matteo asked. "Antonio, Andrea and Alessandra", Arieon answered proudly. "All Italian?", Agatha asked. "Their middle names are English", Enzo answered. "They're so cute!", Agatha gushed and they laughed again.