18

Enzo sighed as he walked into his office. He looked at his chair to see Matteo sitting down their typing away on his laptop. "Make yourself at home", Enzo said as he went to the couch and laid down.

"How is the feedback from her training?", Matteo asked. "For the past four days, she's been good and impressive", he answered. Matteo raised a brow, "Does that include strength in bed?".

Enzo glared at him and he grinned. "Agatha and I heard everything", Matteo said. Enzo nodded, "I hope you enjoyed every second of it".

"Tell me, Enzo. I'm your best friend, we're literally brothers. So tell me what you feel about her", Matteo asked. Enzo raised a brow as he sat up straight, "Nothing. I don't have any feelings". Matteo rolled his eyes at his best friend's denial.

"We're not teenage girls in highschool", Matteo said. "And I'm not doing this shit with you. If you think I love her, then no. I'm not going to be like my father and mother. After the shit that Isabella pulled. I'm not falling in love again", Enzo said and let out a breath.

"She really hit you hard", Matteo said and he sighed. "I have too much on my hands and head already. I don't want to put her in any of my mess", Enzo sighed and he nodded.

"Whatever decision you make, I'll be with you", Matteo stood up and walked around the table to where Enzo was. "See you later", he said and walked out.

Enzo sighed and went to sit in his swivel chair. His phone began to ring. "yes?", He answered. "Enzo, we need to talk", Isabella's voice rang in his ear making him frown. "Why?", He asked. "Enzo, we need to talk. I'm already at the door of your house", she said.

"Come to my office", he sighed and hung up. He let out a sigh and began to arrange his desk.

The door opened and he looked up to see Isabella walk in. She was insanely beautiful with her thick black hair and slim body. She was wearing a dark blue dress that hugged her body and stopped mid thigh paired with dark blue wedges.

Normally, he would have gotten a boner but now, he didn't feel anything. Not after he had a taste of Arieon while he was sober.

"How have you been?", She asked as she sat down in front of him. "I've been good", he answered. She let out a sigh at how closed off he was being. "Enzo, don't be like this", she said.

He cleared his throat, "How should I be?". She sighed, "You're still mad at me". He replied, "should I not?". "Stop making this hard. I said I'm sorry", she said. He nodded, "I forgave you but that didn't mean I didn't forget. Then you had the audacity to do it again".

"It wasn't deliberate", she tried to reason. He leaned closer,"The first time wasn't but I killed him. Then you did it again and it was deliberate. Let me tell you something, Isabella. I enjoyed every fucking minute I spent dicing his body before burning them to pieces".

A tear slipped down her cheek, "Then you broke up with me and the next month, you're married with an American woman". "How does that affect you?", He asked.

"It affects me a lot. It means you were cheating behind my back", she said. His jaw clenched at her statement, "If I never found interest in you, I wouldn't date you. I needed a wife and then you fucked up. That's all that I can say to you".

"But I loved you!", She screamed at him. He nodded, "I loved you too". "Then why don't you just take me back?", She cried out. "I'm not a fan of polygamy or having mistresses. Your chance has expired", he deadpanned.

"I said I'm sorry!", She cried. Enzo closed his eyes as a sigh escaped his lips. "There can't be anymore 'us'. That's just it", he said. She nodded and sighed, "But we can be friends. We were friends before we dated". He nodded, "Just friends".

She nodded and stood up, "Thank you. I'll be going now". He nodded and watched as she walked out. He sighed and shook his head.

As Arieon walked out of the kitchen holding a tray of cookies. She walked into the living room and saw Isabella walking in. She frowned, "Who invited you?".

Isabella rolled her eyes, "I can come whenever I want". Arieon rolled her eyes and placed a cookie in her mouth. "I don't have time to waste with you", Arieon said with her mouth full.

Isabella frowned in disgust, how could Enzo marry someone like this? "You're disgusting", she said. "Thank you", Arieon rolled her eyes and continued to make her way to the staircase.

"I can't believe he married you. I wonder what you did to steal him away from me", Isabella said glaring at her. A sigh left Arieon's mouth as she turned to face her. "Listen, Ms. I'm so hot", she said. "I don't give a damn about you and Enzo's history together. Whether he loves me or not is none of your damn business. Focus on moving on and get the fuck out if his life", she finished and stuffed another cookie in her mouth to prove her disinterest.

Isabella glared at her, "Watch your dirty mouth". "Watch yours and I'll watch mine. It was nice having this conversation with you. As you can see, I'm very hungry right now", Arieon said as she jungled the tray of cookies.

Let out an annoyed groan, Isabella matched her way out if the house. "Don't trip on your heels", she said as she turned to leave.

"Must you interfere with my life?", She stopped in her tracks as Enzo walked in. "What did I do now?", She asked. "Don't talk to Isabella", he said to her. She gave him a sour look and threw a cookie at him. It didn't hit him but it didn't matter. "Fuck you", she said and walked up the stairs to her room.

"Can you stop being stubborn?", He sighed as he walked after her. "I'm sorry you didn't get what you ordered", she said as she rolled her eyes. "Your mouth will soon put you in trouble", he warned. She turned around and glared at him, "Then let it. I'll get out of it anyway".

He rolled his eyes, "Shove that aside. You can call your parents now". She stopped chewing what she was doing and locked eyes with him. "Are you joking or I'm just tripping?", She mumbled. "None of that is happening right now", he rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for the update, bye", she said and turned to leave. He shook his head and turned around to head for the staircase.

She ran to her room and dropped the tray on her bed before grabbing her phone from the night stand. She picked it up and began to dial her sister's number.

"Hello? Who's this?", Addison's voice rang in her ears. Tears formed in her eyes as she fell to her knees. A sob left her mouth, "A-Addison".

A gasp filled her ears. "Arieon? Baby? Oh my fucking God, Arieon!", Addison cried as a sob left her mouth.

"Yes, it's me", Arieon said as she sniffled. "Don't cry, Arieon. Ah shit, I missed you like crazy!", Addison said happily. "Who are you talking to?". Arieon's eyes widened in happiness at the sound of Alison's voice.

"Turn it to video chat", Addison said. Arieon clicked the camera. The image of her two sisters appeared and a sob left her mouth.

"Arieon!", Alison cried out. Addison was holding her as she tried to comfort her. "Hey guys", Arieon smiled as she wiped her tears. "We missed you like crazy. Life was horrible without you", Alison told her. "I missed you too, guys", Arieon told them.

"How's Italy?", Addison asked. "It's beautiful", she answered. "What about your husband? Is he treating you well?", Alison interjected. Arieon shrugged, "It depends on your definition of treating well but he's alright. He's better than his ex".

They spent hours talking and catching up on the things that happened after she left. "I'll call mom and dad later", she told them. "Okay. Take care of yourself", Addison said. "We love you", Alison added.

"I love you more", she said and hung up. The door opened and Agatha walked in. "How was it?", She asked. Arieon stood up and ran to hug her. "They're all fine and okay", she cried and Agatha chuckled as she hugged her back. "It's okay, Arieon", she said.