40

For the past two months, the triplets had gained weight and grew bigger. Enzo's parents had flown back to Italy to see the babies.

Enzo wasn't really okay with letting his father touch his children but seeing how ecstatic his mother was, he decided not to be irrational.

"Alessa looks so much like you", Brea told Arieon. She giggled and sat beside her, "Thank you". "I never knew Enzo could carry a baby", Veneza said teasingly as she turned to face Enzo. "He learned", Arieon said abd they giggled. "I'll take my son from your hands now", Enzo warned Veneza playfully.

"I'd like to see you try", she challenged. "Andrea loves me more than you, ya know", she said as he turned back to face the little baby in her arms. "He's so cute!", She gushed and Arieon laughed.

After his family had left, Enzo and Arieon took the babies back upstairs. "You guys need to take a family portrait photo, it'll be great", Agatha suggested to them. "That's a good idea", Arieon agreed as she remembered she only had one more month to spend with her babies before leaving. At least they'll have an image of their mother to see.

Enzo cleared his throat. "I'll think about that. For now, I'm hungry", he said abd made his way downstairs with a clenched jaw. Arieon sucked in a deep breath and turned to face Agatha. Seeing the sad expression on her friend's face, Agatha wobbled towards Arieon and pulled her in a hug. "I'm sorry for bringing it up", she said. "I was thinking the same thing. You don't have to apologise", Arieon said as they pulled away.

"It's just that I'm going to miss you so much", Agatha confessed. "Don't make me cry. I still have one month to spend, let's spend it to it's fullest", Arieon said. "Day one starts from tomorrow", Agatha said with a sigh. "It's true, tomorrow is the first of June", Arieon said. She immediately remembered her mom's birthday.

"I can't believe I'm in love with him", she huffed as she realized how much she would miss Enzo even if he wasn't the best husband towards her. "Then tell him", Agatha said. "He'll just throw my words back at me in a messy way. I'm out if his league", Arieon replied. "You have a major problem, girl. Anyways, my feet are getting sore", Agatha moaned.

"I'll massage then for you", Arieon offered as they started walking down the hallway towards Agatha's room. "It's my turn to be treated like a queen", Agatha joked. "An eight months pregnant queen", Arieon added and they laughed.

"If Matteo doesn't show up, I'm going to castrate him", Agatha says as they walked into the room. "Take it easy, woman", Arieon laughed. Agatha headed for the queen sized bed almost immediately she saw it. "Finally!", She moaned as she laid down. Arieon giggled and went to sit across her.

"My stomach is so big", Agatha said as she rubbed her large stomach. Arieon gently placed her feet on her lap. "Mine was bigger", she said as she began to massage Agatha's feet. "You were carrying triplets", Agatha said. "Correction, beautiful triplets", Arieon said and Agatha rolled her eyes.

"I don't understand why I even ate butter with bread this morning" Agatha said. "I don't even like butter!", She exclaimed. "That's what pregnancy does to people", Arieon chuckled.

"Thank you for the massage", Agatha said as Arieon stood up. "Sleep well, my queen. If anything comes up, do not hesitate to call me", Arieon hugged her abd turned off the lights before walking out.

She walked into back to her and Enzo's room but Enzo hadn't come back yet. She let out a sigh and went to give the babies a bubble bath.

Meanwhile, Enzo was in the gym room punching the life out of one of the punching bags. That was the only way he could express his anger. He didn't want to drink because he knew he'd blurt out his feelings to Arieon. He didn't want to scare her away with any drunk confession. She didn't even love him so why is he falling in love with her? "She's just the mother of my kids", he grumbled angrily and continued punching the bag.

"I don't love her!", He punched the bag again. The only people he ever loved in his life were his mother, Veneza, Matteo and Agatha. He hated his father with every cell in his body because of how unfaithful his father was to his mother when he was younger.

He had confronted his father in front of his mother and threatened to kill himself if his father didn't stop. If he hadn't pulled that stunt, he wasn't sure how his father would have been presently with his shameful actions.

Punch!

"I"

Punch!

"Don't"

Punch!

"Love"

Punch!

"Her!"

Punch!

"Fanculo!", He cursed as the punching bag broke off the chain as it flew across the room. "Shit, I'll have to replace it", he said he laid on the ground. He was out of breath and gasping for air. He sat up straight and ran his hand through his hair. Even if he was going to let Arieon go, there was no way he was going to let any of his kids go. Call him selfish, maybe that's what he actually was.

The door opened and Matteo walked in. "Dude, I've been looking for you", he says and then frowned as he took in the state of his best friend. "You look like you just fought a bear", he joked as he sat down in front of him. "Maybe yes, maybe no", Enzo mumbled. "Aww, you're sad", Matteo cooed at him. Enzo glared at his best friend. Sometimes, he wondered how he and Matteo became friends.

"I'm not sad", he said. "Sure, sure", Matteo said waving him off. "What are you even doing here?", Enzo asked. "I came to see Agatha and to also check the triplets", Matteo answered. "I also need to look after Agatha since she's heavily pregnant", he added. "When are you going to propose to get?", Enzo asked him.

"After she gives birth", he shrugged. "Although, I do love the idea of her being pregnant in a wedding dress looking all pure and innocent", he added with a boyish grin. Enzo scowled at his friend, "You're disgusting". "As if you're any better", Matteo rolled his eyes. "Have you ever heard of an adage that says, 'birds of the same feather flock together'?", Matteo asked. "Shut up", Enzo grumbled and he laughed.