❄︎ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢 - 𝔊𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔤𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔡☀︎︎

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿
𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸

A girl with average length red hair girl twirl around as she sing softly. Her hair have flower in it as Isabela pass by her with a smile and wave. She didn't notice as she twirl and trip but certain someone garb her waist.

"Oh, hola Camilo!" The girl greeted with a small wave.

Camilo turn back to himself with a grin, "hola amor." He flirt but yelp when his hand got frostbite.

"nos vemos, Camilo. Also thanks tia Julieta for healing my papi." The girl wave to him, trailing a snow and light behind her.

Camilo look at her with a sigh and smile, his cousin Mirabel then come up to him seeing he was staring at the girl.

"Well, you could ask her out you know. It's been 5 year you've know her." She tease him, nudging his side who yelp.

"How can I? She just like Isabel, everyone look at her as the golden child because she the only kid that not Madrigal family that have gift." Camilo explain while still looking at the girl from afar.

"Well, they do said good apple didn't fall from the tree, right?" Mirabel remind as he sigh again.

"Yeah..." He mumble.

•••

That going for two month before Camilo finally confess to her. Bianca really happy because she also have a crush on him and want him to confess first, if he ever like her of course.

"You sometime a coward Madrigal." Bianca said with a smirk as she lay her head on his shoulder.

"And why is that amor?" Camilo asked.

"It take you 4 years to confess to me! That's why!"

"And you too!?" Camilo said tackling her as he shifting into her.

Bianca push him slidely, "but it a man job to confess, querido." She say caressing his cheek.

Camilo blush at it as Bianca sit up with him now beside her.

Bianca continue caressing his red cheek, "I love you Camilo Madrigal..." she mummer softly to him.

Camilo blush even more before he lean on her palm and press his forehead into hers, "I love you to Bianca Valley..."

They lean closer and their lips meet with the sun light shine toward them. Throat being clear then been hear by them and look to the side seeing Camilo cousin and sibling.

"I didn't- they just- I'm sorry it's slip!" Mirabel stutter as she point to the other.

"I could hear you both talking, hm." Dolores exclaim before walk away, with a grin on her lips.

"Mamí would love this.." Dolores mumble to herself while eying the teen couple. (A/N I finally see the problem at that word. Sorry for who is confuse because of this. T-T)

Hello! This is progolue of the story and it's only about Camilo and Bianca being together a couple month before her papa die.

Hope you enjoy!

Words: 439