❀ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢 - 𝔐𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔢𝔩 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪♕︎

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

The ground rumbling and the bird chirping, Mirabel look around with very anxious face.

"We might wanna hurry." She said sitting down.

"You can't hurry the future." He said then an animal stand in his way he just go around, "um. What is I show you something worse? If I see something that you don't like, you're gonna be all, "Bruno make bad things happen. Oh he's creepy and his vision killed my goldfish."." He exclaim with hand gestures.

"I don't think you make bad things happen." Mirabel assure him, "sometimes family weirdos just great a bad rap." She added.

"You can do it." She assure with a smile, Antonio then gave his a stuff animal to him.

"For the nerves." Antonio whisper before climb on top of the tiger.

"I can do this. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this." He mummer and take out salt (?) But then throw it and light up a match.

Their surrounded become dark and cold after Bruno light it up, Bruno breath deeply with close eyes.

•••

Outside the people in town feeling anxious and Abuela could feel something happened.

Because back inside Casita, Bruno's room light up again as he ready to see the future again.

•••

Bruno then crack his knuckle, "you might wanna hang on." He said open up his eyes to see it's green.

Then where the vision started, it's the candle fall, almost been put out, the town cracking, Bianca's fully changing, Felix safe Antonio from getting hurt by a cabinet and then Mirabel infront of broken Casita but it's changing for okay to bad again.

"It's just the same thing. I gotta stop!" Bruno say ready to stop but Mirabel stop him from it.

"No. I need to know which way it goes. There's gotta be an answer. Something we're not seeing!" Mirabel beg and Bruno being hesitate.

"You're looking at the same thing that I am. If there was something else..." Bruno protest, but Mirabel saw something.

A golden butterfly and a yellow and orange leaf flying around by the wind.

"There! Over there!" Mirabel point out and Bruno in shock.

"Butterfly and leaf! Follow the butterfly and leaf!" Bruno said pointing at it before Mirabel grab his hand and walk toward it.

The left twirl around the butterfly before the butterfly stop on some kind of grass with water around it.

"Where is that?" Mirabel asked.

"It's all out of order." Bruno hesitate, then the vision change to the candle again.

The candle burn brighter, "it's the candle. The candle's getting brighter!" Bruno point out, "I think you're gonna help the candle;" Bruno said when Mirabel come up to the vision.

"How?" Mirabel asked again.

Them two person come up to the vision, "uh, there's someone with you. And you... You fight them!" Bruno explain.

"What?" Mirabel getting confuse.

"Wait, no, no. Is that a hug?" Bruno ask when he see the three person about hug each other.

"Am I fighting or hugging?!" Mirabel demand, getting more confuse and annoying.

"An embrace. An embrace!" Bruno say with happiness, "to make the candle bright you have to embrace them." He explained.