⚠︎ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 - ℭ𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔞 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔅𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔞 𝔦𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯☠︎︎

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Fifty years ago, in our darkest moment. This candle blessed us with a miracle. And the greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community. Tonight, we come together once more, as another steps into the light to make us proud." Abuela said her speech to the village people.

Percussive music then been play, Casita open up the curtain and turn the tail to red looking like a red carpet. Bianca hold into Camilo and Julieta hand as they look at the small figure of Antonio.

Antonio anxiously look around as abuela make her way up the stairs, Antonio look behind the curtain, directly at Mirabel who looking at him nervously.

He then hold out his hand to her, Mirabel look shock and shake her head, "I can't.." she mumble while shook her head.

"I need you..." Antonio whisper back and Mirabel sigh before walk up to him.

Bianca sigh with a smile, 'oh little Tonito, if you knew how much this remind Mirabel of her past, you wouldn't do this. But this sign is what I really want to see at his ceremony.' she thought while putting her head on Camilo shoulder.

•••

A small flashback came to Mirabel head when she was 5 trying to open up the door but it didn't open, it just fade away and she look at Abuela with sad feature.

Mirabel stand beside Pepa while she was holding to Felix looking at Abuela talking to Antonio before he walk to his door and grasp it. It shine lightly before bright and stop.

A toucan bird flew to him, land on his forearm, it chitter to him making Antonio look at the bird. The bird squawks to him and he gasp.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh. I understand you." He said loudly to the bird, "of course they can come!" He say again after the bird squawks again.

The toucan then squawk loudly while Antonio giggle, many animal run to Casita and got infront of Antonio as the door change to himself and animal around him.

"We have a new gift!" Abuela exclaim with relief making the other cheer.

•••

The other cheer loudly at the new Gift, Bianca smile at Antonio but she feel her heart tighting, feeling her body getting cold and headache again.

The guest begin to walk up to see Antonio room but Bianca stay behind. Her head is really hurt and her heart feel like it stop every second.

"Amor?" Camilo said looking around from the stairs before got down to her, "hey you alright?" He ask taking the hold of her but back away when he felt she's freezing.

"I-I don't know..." Bianca mumble as her knee buckle, before she drop down Camilo hold her and gently set her by the stairs.

He push the hair behind her ear, "you'll be alright, okay..." He assure, putting her head on his shoulder.

Camilo saw some of her hair turn... White and color wash over her skin making her more pale then she was.

"Camilo you have to get in, your family need you inside..." Bianca mumble pulling away but Camilo pull her back.

"They can wait, you more important because you didn't look very well." He said firmly.

"Please, I don't want to hold you back, amor. I'll be just fine." Bianca protest and stand up, with Camilo's help of course.

"Alright, just call me if you need anything?" Camilo hesitate-ly say before received a nod.

He smile and kiss her forehead before walk back upstairs with her but Bianca wait outside near his room.