❄︎ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 - 𝔄𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔬 𝔤𝔦𝔣𝔱 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶☔︎

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

Bianca weakly walk out to the kitchen without no one notice. She saw Julieta and Mirabel talk about Mirabel work.

"I know mama, I just wanna do my part like the rest of the family." Mirabel exclaim puting the stuff on the counter with Casita brought it away.

"She's right, amor. First Gift ceremony since yours, a lot of emotions." Agustin then come to face Mirabel with bee sting rash all over himself.

"Bee sting!"

"And I've been there."

Bianca chuckle and shake her head at the man, "tia Julieta, have anymore arepa?" She ask leaning on the counter.

"Of course, Sobrina," Julieta said and hand her the arepa before look at his husband, "ay, Agustin." She sigh and walk away to make more.

"When me and you tio Felix married into the family, outsider who had no Gift, never, ever would surrounded by the exceptional, it was easy to feel un-ceptional." Agustin explain to his daughter.

"Okay papi." Mirabel shrug it off.

"I'm just saying I get it."

"Eat." Julieta demand and look at Mirabel, "Mi amor, if you ever wanna talk..." she trail, hand on Mirabel shoulder.

Bianca munch on the arepa while look at the family, her papa long pass due the sickness that Julieta can't heal. Her mama die while giving birth to her and Madrigal is the only family she have, so Abuela brought her in and treat Bianca like her own.

"I gotta put out the stuff. The house isn't gonna decorate itself." Mirabel said and Casita decor drop down.

"Sorry, you could. You look great." Mirabel said and Casita lit up again, "oh hi Bianca. Feeling good?" She ask her.

"Just some headache. Following abuela around the town all day is not that a good job." Bianca exclaim with a wave.

"Corazon, remember!" Julieta started as Mirabel walking.

"Yeah, remember!" Agustin repeat.

"You have nothing to prove!" The both parent remind her.

"Mhmm." Mirabel hum from around the corner.

Agustin have a smile before seeing his wife sigh and he also copied her. Bianca out chuckle at her uncle before stand up and walk out.

•••

Bianca walk upstairs, holding to the railing when it suddenly froze just as she touch it.

She flinch and step back leaning on the wall that her palm touched

The wall then froze to just after she hold it, "C-Casita... Are you alright?" She ask in concern.