☯︎ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 - 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔟𝔬𝔱𝔥 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶☁︎

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"It's them! I found them!" A boy say while pointing to them.

"I found them!" A girl disagree.

Then the second gurl take the cup from the boy, "they're back! They're back, they're back!" Said her while clicking the cup with a spoon.

•••

The horse jump over the falling tree and stop infront of the house that destroy.

"Amor!/Mirabel!" Camilo and Julieta shout from distance.

Mirabel go after her mother while Bianca look over her boyfriend.

"Amor!" Camilo come from the corner and see her.

"Querida." Bianca said and he run to her hugging her tightly and kissing every part of her face.

"Mi amor, I was so worried you're gone.." he mummer while cupping her cheeks gently.

"I'm alright amor." Bianca assure.

Camilo pull back and look at her, her dress is different and her hair fully white.

"So not gonna tell me about your new look?" Camilo smirk with raise eyebrows.

"You don't like it?" She asked, little anxious now.

Camilo notice and shake his head, "no, no, no, no! You look different, a good different! Very pretty, I mean prettier or beautiful, I mean-" Bianca stop his rambling by kissing him on the lips.

"Thank you." She said and hold his hand to walk back with the other seeing Mirabel taking with her parent.

"Uh... Not if we don't have a house." Camilo butt in playfully.

Bianca glare and nudge him, "what? We don't have a house. I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house." Camilo point to the destroy house.

Felix just glare at his son in annoyed while Mirabel smile and shake her head at her older cousin. Mirabel look at Bianca, then her mother before to the house.

Bianca walk away from Camilo to Mirabel and to the house.

"Look at this home, we need a new foundation. It may seem hopeless but we'll get by just fine," Mirabel sing as they look around the turn to her family with Bianca beside her.

"Look at this family, a glowing constellation, so full of stars and everybody wants to shine," bianca sing as she take the hold of Isabella hand with Mirabel.

The other begin to walk in as they sing, Bianca hold Camilo hand as they walk in while looking at Mirabel.

"But the stars don't shine, they burn and the constellations shift," Mirabel sing as she hold Antonio hand.

"I think it's time you learn, you're more than just your gift," Bianca sing while helping Luisa.

"And I'm sorry I held on too tight, just so afraid I'd lose you too, the miracle is not some magic that you've got, the miracle is you, not some gift, just you, the miracle is you. All of you, all of you," Abuela sing as she walk in shocking her daughters then Bruno come out from behind her shocking them more.

The sisters hug their brother as Bruno shock for a second before hug back.

Bianca then walk to Camilo and Antonio, "Okay, so we gonna talk about Bruno? (That's Bruno)" he sing as Antonio and Bianca laugh.

"Yeah, there's a lot to say about Bruno... I'll start, okay, Pepa, I'm sorry 'bout your wedding, didn't mean to be upsetting, that wasn't a prophecy, I could just see you were sweating and I wanted you to know that your bro loves you so. Let it in, let it out, let it rain, let it snow, let it go!" Bruno sing, and the part where Bruno say let it snow Bianca create a light snow cloud above them dropping some snow before disappeared.