❄︎ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫 - 𝔖𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔩𝔢☀︎︎

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

The crack go to the candle dropping it down to the side.

Felix gasp as he say, "the candle!"

They all grunt as earth begin to shake, Mirabel and Bianca look at each other before they nod.

"Casita help me up there! Bianca get ready!" Mirabel ordered.

Bianca make an ice platform from on top of Casita so it go to up the candle. She see Camilo on the second floor running to help Mirabel, she swing up there with Isabella help.

"Amor, we have to help Mirabel!" Bianca exclaim and he nod.

The roof on top of them drop down, Bianca creat an ice roof while Camilo shapesift to a kid. Then he shapesift and hold Bianca by the waist as he jump over the falling object.

Isabella try to swing up to help her sister but her door stop glowing and she drop down to a pile of snow Bianca just create.

Camilo try to jump and grab the roof but his gift disappeared on the wrong moment making him drop down to the pile of snow beside Isabella.

"Camilo!" Bianca shout in worry but Casita help him down.

Bianca look up and creat an ice staircase up to Mirabel as they look down at their family and the mountains that split into two.

"Hurry Mirabel!" Bianca shout as they together get to the candle.

"Careful, Antonio!" Felix say as he take Antonio away from the falling object from above, "we gotta get out of here!" He said running out.

But Julieta and Camilo walk back to see both Mirabel and Bianca still there.

"Mirabel! bianca!" Julieta call with Camilo but Casita pull them out.

"Girls, we have to get out!" Agustin protest to his daughter and her friend.

•••

Bruno run from the chaos, taking his rat and put on the bucket before crash beside him out from Casita, seeing Mirabel and Bianca on the roof.

•••

"Mirabel! Bianca!" Julieta and Camilo call in worry over them.

"Girls, Leave it!" Camilo shout in urgent.

•••

Mirabel almost there but didn't get it, Bianca kneel down to Mirabel to step on her knee up to get the candle.

"Girls! The house is going to fall!" Agustin shout from outside.

"Girls, get out!" Julieta continue shouting.

After Mirabel get it, Bianca take the hold of her and wrap themselves in ice cocoon and Casita help them down while cover themselves with all the remain furniture.

Mirabel hug Bianca tightly as all the dusk and derby drop on top of her ice and to her hair. When it all stop, they both look at the candle.

The candle burn out, everything Mirabel try to save gone. Bianca take the hold of it under her hand with a sad feature.

"I'm very sorry Mira..." She mumble while sadly pat her head that leaning on her chest.

They then hear a creaking sound, Bianca making the ice flurry and see Casita wave the door slowly.

'Goodbye' for what they knew it say before the door that hold them drop to the ground.

"Girls!" Julieta call and see them both.