♡︎ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢 - 𝔏𝔲𝔦𝔰𝔞'𝔰 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢❄︎

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

The next day, Bianca look little more healthy and alive after eat some of Julieta food that Camilo gave her early in the morning.

Now outside Dolores stacking food on her plate when Mirabel run to her.

"Dolores, hey." Mirabel say, panting slidely, "you know, out of all my older cousins, you're, like, my favorite cousins, not including Bianca." She started as 'Dolores' just stare while stacking more food.

"So I feel like I can talk to you about anything, ergo you can talk to me about anything. Like the problem with the magic last night and Bianca that no one seemed to worry about beside Camilo over Bianca, but maybe you heard about that maybe I should know about." Mirabel end it there as 'Dolores' still staring at her.

"Amor! Stop pretending you're Dolores so you can have seconds." Bianca warn him with real Dolores and Felix behind her.

Camilo then shapesift to himself, "worth a shot." He said with a smirk making Casita hit him.

"Ah! Ay!" He shout before walk away with Felix and Bianca behind him.

"The only one worried about the magic is you.... And the rats talking in the walls.." Dolores exclaim walking away before turn back, "oh and both Luisa and Bianca, Luisa eyes twitching all night and Bianca keep mumbling about her frozen hand." After that she walk back to the other.

Mirabel look behind her seeing Luisa set the table, "there we go." Luisa said.

"Everyone, to the table! Let's go, let's go." Abuela voice announced.

Bianca sit between Camilo and Isabella with Luisa infront of her. She saw Mirabel take Pepa sit making her thunder then calm and sit on the other chair.

"Luisa, Bianca-"

"Family, we are all thankful for Antonio's wonderful new- Gift." Abuela said then grunt when see see three animal on her chair.

"I told them to warm up your seat." Antonio innocent-ly say.

"Thank you, Tonito." Abuela thanks and shoo the animal away so she can sit there, "I'm sure today we'll find a way to put your blessing to good use..." Abuela continue.

"Luisa, Bianca, Dolores say you both are totally freaking out. Any chance you guys maybe know something about last night with the magic?" Mirabel ask and seeing Bianca rub her hand and Luisa eyes twitching.

"You guys do!?" She shout slamming her hand on the desk.

"Mirabel! If you can't pay attention, I will help you." Abuela said while the other look at her.

"Oh, actually..."

"Casita!"

Mirabel chair then pull itself out and in back to where Felix was before.

"As I was saying, we must never take our miracle for granted," abuela voice tone out as Mirabel look at Luisa and Bianca who avoid her stare, "so today we will work twice as hard."

"Mhmm, I will help Luisa."

"Stop."

Casita then push Mirabel back to the table, "first, an announcement, I spoke to the Guzmans about Mariano's proposal to Isabella." Abuela exclaim then turn to Dolores.

"Dolores, do we have a date?" She ask the young adult.

"Tonight. He wants five babies." Dolores explain and continue to eat while Isabella blush and flower grow on top of her head.