𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚

They sat in black Betty as they went over the mission, y/n hadn't spoke to deacon since Hondo had told her about Annie. She asked Hondo how long deacon knew and he said a month. And she hadn't heard a single thing about it until Hondo had said something, deacon still had yet to tell her.

"Its the third firebomb tonight. First fatal." Hondo told them "Different parts of town, but the targets were all hit around the same time."

"So, multiple suspects."  Tan shook his head

"The night is still young." Deacon shrugged

"That's got to be an awful way to go." Chris shook her head

"Two blocks out." Luca told them

"Airship 17, 20 David. No visual of the suspect. Expanding the perimeter. Orbiting right."

When they got out of black Betty they saw the firefighters putting out the car that was on fire Hondo continuer waking as he spoke "All right, we need a bigger safety zone. Y/n,Luca, Chris, move that world back."

"Roger." They answered at the same time, they kept the civilians back people kept trying to push past with their phones. Why do people always feel the need to record people injured or events like this.

Like on que a news van pulled up and they got out immediately going to the husband of the woman who was in the crashed car he begged them to leave. Deacon walked up to them attempting to make them leave but they made the situation worse. When Hondo had found the suspect and pinned him to the car the news anchor immediately got the camera man to record them

~

Y/n stood in the locker room tieing her shoes when the door Swung open to reveal deacon "need any help"

"Tieing my shoes?" she questioned a slight annoyance to her voice "no I'm good"

"Okay what's the matter with you" he put his hands on his hips  and looked down at her worried "you've been ignoring me for the past three days and when you do it's never good, why won't you just talk to me"

she nodded sitting up and looking at him as she shook her head "now you wanna talk deac?"

"What's that supposed to mean" his eyebrows furrowed as he stepped closer to her

"You never told me about Annie" she looked up at him her face dropping as she spoke, the door swung open and showed hondo

"We've gotten go come on"

They looked at each other and rushed out of the room after hondo

~

"Command to all D-teams, suspects seen at gas station, northeast corner of Glendale and Salazar."

"Roger that. En route." Hondo nodded as they pulled up to the gas station and got out. They evacuated people as they moved towards the building. A gun shot rang out as the suspect shot down the camera they used to see in.

Hondo then picked up a megaphone before he lifted it to his mouth"It's the Los Angeles Police Department. Everyone in that garage, come outside, hands where we can see them." Hondo waited a minute before speaking again "Come out with your hands all the way in the air. No reason to go through that pain. Same outcome." And again "I don't see a lot of options left of you in there."

"Opening day doors. Now." Deacon spoke warning them

"I'm unarmed!" The man yelled as he crawled out

"Roll over to me." Y/n told him

"Keep coming. Roll to me." Chris added

"Keep coming." Luca spoke from next to them as the man coughed