♡PROLOGUE♡

"Camilo?"

Julieta called out to the boy who was seemingly staring out into space.

The said Madrigal grandchild was leaning over one of the tables that was stationed in the middle of the town, a basket of Pandabonos made by his Tia was placed to the side.

The older women blinked in slight concern as her voiced didn't seem to break the boy out of his trance like state.

Walking up next to him, she placed a hand on his shoulder, she shook him gently. "Sobrino?"

Julieta let out a noise of surprise as her sobrino suddenly shifted into you before turning back to his original form.

He straightened back up to his full height, turning to face his Tia.

"Sí, Tia?" He asked with his usual bright smile though Julieta could see the slightest bit of redness on the apples of his freckled cheeks.

"... Are you ok?" She asked hesitantly, a hand once again being placed on his shoulder.

"Yeah! I feel absolutely amazing!" He gave her an Ok sign with his fingers, dark green eyes darting away to take another glance at your form entertaining a crowd of children near the water fountain, his chest fluttering at the sight.

He quickly glanced back as to not raise any suspicion, though he might have too obvious as his Tia seemed to have suddenly pieced together what got the boy so distracted.

He stiffened as a fond smile began to from on Julietas face, he brought both of his hand up in a frantic manner, waving them around as if to tell her to forget what she saw. "T-tia, por favor."

The corner of her eyes wrinkled in delight at the sight of her prankster sobrino turning into a flustered mess because of the pretty girl that he's always helping entertain children with.

Briefly, she wondered why she hadn't notice Chamilos growing attraction towards you.

She took a deep breath, a proud smile now spread across her cheeks. "Look at you, already in love, your Mama will be proud!" She grabbed onto one his hands, squezzing them affectionately.

Camilos faced burned in embaresment, he had initially hoped that none of the members of his Familia would notice (apart from Dolores since she already knows everything because of course she does), though with his Tias discovery he was sure it wouldn't be too long before the news spread like wild fire in their home.

He can already imagine his Mami and Papis delighted faces.

He took another glance at you, a cough forcing itself out of his throat when you were already looking his way making him transfrom into you, his Tia, and himself again, though his face was slightly out of shape.

His Tia giggle in amusement, remebering her earlier years wtih her husband. "Hombrecito, your face." She pointed out, her attention now directing to you to give a wave of acknowledgement.

Camilo shook his head rapidly, his curls bouncing along with the movement, focusing back into your direction, he let out a wide smile as he saw you stiffling a laugh whilst waving at their direction, the crowd of children around you following your action.

He waved back gently, he let out a dreamy sigh when he saw you turning your focus back to the children who were, once again hollering and squealing for your attention on them.

He placed a hand on his chest where he could feel the fast thumping of his heart, he wondered for a moment if his Hermana can hear it from where ever she was.

Taking a deep breath, he took a Pandebono from the basket before stuffing his mouth with the bread.

Julieta watched as he automatically went back to his leaning position whilst staring at you from a far.

She let out another smile, if she listened close enough she could hear the occassional sigh he would let out.

She let a huff, excitement bubbling through her entire being.

She couldn't wait to tell the news to their Familia.