♡CHAPTER 15 || ABUELA SE ENTERA♡

《ABUELA FINDS OUT》

Growing up in household full of girls, Camilo has grown used to it.

He's grown accustomed to the eager fingers finding their way into his curls as they asked him enthusiastically to style it which he would then retaliate by saying that they basically already are with the way the keep fluffing up his already fluffed up hair.

They would then smile sheepishly before moving on to tug on his hair and place ribbons and pins all over and then proceed to tell him that he's not allowed to take them off until they tell him which they would always forgot to do so Camilo's just stuck with them for the rest of the day.

He has also grown used to being tugged along to either one of their rooms and told to shapeshift to whoeever wanted to be critisized that day and they would make him wear the pretty dresses they brought before actually wearing it themselves and then they would thank him gratefully which he waves off because seeing the bright smiles on their faces was enough for him.

Somewhere along the line though, he had started wishing for more than just the frilly little dresses and ribbons and pins and playing it safe when hangging out.

He wanted to have atleast one male relative thats not his Papa and Tio so he can stop being gentle and actually play how boys like him are supposed to, rough housing and all that.

It's something he can't exactly do with his hermana and primas because well-- they're girls and he was taught that he shouldn't treat girls roughly by his parents and Abuela so he doesn't.

It's why he was the most ecstatic out of all them when little Antonio was born.

The though of having an actual brother had him so in awe that ten year old him would refused to let go of Antonio until his Papi had no choice but to basically wrestle the infant out of his hands.

His younger self would then stomp his feet and sulk around until he has Antonio in his arms again before beaming that infectous smile once more.

Camilo would then have a front seat view of his hermanito growing up and do all the things he wasn't able to do when he was his age to him, playfully fighting and all.

Antonio would pretend to punch and Camilo would pretend to be blown back with a groan that was so fake, both of them would end up breaking character and just laugh at each others stupid faces as their older hermana just stares at them fondly.

Even with the age differences between them, Dolores, Camilo and Antonio were just three peas in a pod. But it doesn't mean that just because they are all close, all of them know each others secrets, they don't (Well apart from Dolores since she always somehow manages to eavesdrop at times when she's not supposed to but Camilo does'nt fault her for that however since he knows that she can't really control her gift).

It's why Camilo can't help but gawk when Antonio revealed something so unexpectedly when Abuela called Camilo out on a 'misshap' he did in defense to his hermano mayor.

Granted, Antonio didn't exactly didn't exactly know that what he spilled was suppose to be a secret, Camilo still can't help but to get caught off gaurd, the piece of pork on his fork falling back into his plate.

Camilo paused, faintly hearing Dolores squeak in panic as he placed his utensils down and made eye contact with his Mamis wide eyes.

"Wait-- Tonito... s-- say that again, hijo?" Pepa stuttered out in surprise, though looking closely, a grin was starting to form on her lips along with a rainbow slowly manifesting atop her head.

"Nico said that Camilo and (Y/n) almost kissed the other day!" Antonio repeated innocently, his sauce covered lips smacking when he talked and causing Mirabel next to him to quickly wipe away the mess despite her shock.

At that, Camilo proceeded to choke when he inhaled the wrong way, a hand coming up to cover his mouth as he coughed in embaressment and for his life.

Snatching up the water offered to him by Luisa next to him, he quickly gulped the liquid down before covering his slowly flushing face from his Familias prying eyes with both of his hands.

"No, we didn't..." His muffled reply came out as his Mami suddenly squealed in delight.

The sound of a chair screeching and thudding of footsteps was what all Camilo heard before he was being smothered by his Mamis affectionate hugs.

Giggling, Pepa pried Camilos hands away from his face before grabbing a hold of his cheeks to pepper kisses all over his face.

Camilo whined lowly, eyes scrunched shut as he continued to let his Mami steam out her excitement on him in the form of her kisses.

The feeling of a warm hand settling on his shoulders brought Camilos attention to his Papi once his Mami had finally stepped away from him, the rainbow above her shining so brightly the Madrigals had to squint.

"Proud of you, Hijo!" His Papi told him, a boisterous laugh leaving his chest as he patted at his sons back.

Grunting, he huffed, cheeks still flushed red at the revelation before he turned to stare back at his Abuela hesitantly.

Abuela seemed to snap out of her own shock before a smile took over, a stark different from the sharp look that she pointed at him at the beginning of dinner.

His stomach churned uncomfortably at the sudden shift in her mood.

"Well, you should have said so, Camilo."