11: Dear Kenjii,

I know I said I would write letters to you at least once a month, but I couldn't help but send two this time. I really miss you. I also know you're still having a hard time accepting me for what I do which I understand. It's all so sudden.

It's weird not seeing you every day, I don't think I'll ever get used to but hey- at least it's not permanent.

I bought a fish a while back, he keeps me company. It didn't seem all that depressing until I wrote it just then. I think he's getting tired of me if I'm being honest.

I've been gone for a while, so I hope when I come back, you're no longer single because if you are you ain't gonna hear the end of it from me.

I was also thinking that you should visit America, it's really nice here minus the crime and the government.

Think of it like a vacation plus you can pick up an American girl or boy- you know I don't judge.

There's nothing really I could say about my life right now, it's pretty boring but I'm excited to hear about yours. I should hope the bar is up and running smoothly as it always has. Man, I miss that place. The aroma of cheap booze and cigarettes, I could almost smell it from here.

I'm running out of things to talk about now so I'm gonna close it off here. I'll always love you, Kenny. It doesn't matter if you hate me or not, but I'll always be here for you. You're my ride or die, baby.

Yours truly,

Y/n L/n