SPARK at first BUMP

As usual the students started entering the campus, walking, running, happily talking. The juniors were going in first, after wards the seniors will enter. The seniors were enjoying the time walking, girls were giggling and doing make up, boys were playing, one of them was in his world. This senior is mute. Not completely, selective mutism. He was called 'Mr. Defective' by his classmates. 

While walking, he felt a sharp pain behind his back. He fell down, he looked back, the girls were laughing. The boys were smirking. "Look who's here, Mr. Tine defective" said a boy named Jack. Some even started recording videos. What a world, whatever happens they record it and post it. Tine got up, his eyes were teary, he can't do anything among all the student he was only one who was a poor boy. This was the college of rich, he got the scholarship to read in his dream college. 

He picked his bag, and went away but was again harshly pulled on the ground. Tine got a wound on his elbow due to the friction with the rough road. He grunted in pain, he looked up everyone were laughing and walked towards the entrance of the hall. Tine stood up, he dusted off his pant, the body was dripping out of the wound. Their was a water fountain, he went there and washed his hand. 

Tine sighed and went inside the college. He went to his classroom, went to the last corner seat beside the window. He sat their, his desk was filled with the words 'MUTE' 'DEFECTIVE BITCH' 'CAN'T TALK' 'GO DIE'. He looked outside the window, he can be a senior, his body was well built, but the actual Tine is fragile. He's fragile from inside, no proper food, no proper clothes, lack of money. He can be poor, but his smartness, intelligence was on different level. He can be called as a topper, but you know what the condition is? The teacher can't make him the topper. Even the principal, all were helpless. They all like this only one student was such that teachers weren't ignorant to him, they know how much hard work this particular boy do. 

The teacher came "Morning class.. take your seat please". All sat, the teacher started the class, the students were not attentive. Some were talking, some were flirting, only Tine was the one who was listening to the teacher. He don't have any friend that's why he don't have that tension in his life. 

After the first period, second teacher came. Like this the second period also ended. It was their half and hour recess period. All rushed outside, Tine was the one alone in the class. He was completing the home works given by the teachers. After completing, he stood to go to the staffroom. After that he'll go to the library because the third and forth period wasn't his period. So he packed his bag and went out of the empty class. 

While walking he saw a crowd near the entrance. Looks like someone came new today Tine thought and sighed. But the main hustle was to pass the crowd to go to the other side. So he slowly went in between the crowd, but the students were so eager to see the spice. Tine tripped in front, he closed his eyes waiting for his embarrassment. But he felt hot breath near his face, he opened his eyes. The black orbs got locked with chocolatey brown orbs. All gasped, Tine got lost in those brown shade. Same goes to the brown orbs, that person was so lost in the pinkish fluffy lips which was parted, two white teeth were visible. 

SPARK at first bump.....