YOU and ME

Sarawat woke up early with a bright smile. He went to washroom, he cleaned himself up. He still have 2 hours for his college. So he revise the sign language book.

His mom entered. She was shocked to see her son doing something unusual. She came to him, peeked from his shoulder. She tapped his back, he turned around "What happened mae? You need anything?", she shook her head
"Ah... No Wat but why are you practising this?". Sarawat scratched his nape and said "I'm doing it for my senior mae. He's mute so I'm trying to do sign language so that we can talk".

His mom nodded. Senior? Sarawat went to washroom, he took a fresh bath and came out. After few minutes he went downstairs. All went to college. Sarawat was finding his senior, but couldn't see him. He went to class where all the girls came to him. He rolled his eyes and said "Can you please move?".

After two periods, he and the six kiddos went to cafeteria. He saw a miserable scene. Tine was bullied by the others. He went there. Tine's shirt was stained by the juice. Jack and his minions were laughing and taunting him. Girls were filming it on their phones.

Tine's tear rolled down. "Again this poor fellow started crying. Grow up man.... Men don't cry idiot" said Jack. Sarawat went there, he pushed Jack, he held Tine's hand and went to the washroom. All were shocked.

Once they entered the washroom, Sarawat looked at the senior, who was sobbing. Now he was completely looking like a small baby who needs care, love, affection, warmth. But who'll give him? Sarawat said "Senior... Please don't cry na... ", Tine wiped his tears sniffed and gave a small smile to the Junior.

Tine showed some signs 'You don't have to save me.. They'll target you from next time. I don't want that. I don't want you to have problem for me'. Sarawat sighed and showed 'I don't care for others. You're the only senior I like. So i don't care if I get into any trouble. But I'll save you from now on and that's a promise'. Tine's eyes widened, he shook his head but Sarawat cupped his cheeks and said "I know that I'm younger than you but that doesn't mean I don't know what to do what not to do".

Sarawat looked down, the shirt was wet. So he opened his own shirt. Tine blushed he looked away. Sarawat pass his shirt to him and said "You can wear my shirt", Tine shook his head and backed away. Sarawat pulled Tine by his waist and said "Wear it... We're almost same height and I don't want you to catch a cold. Umm here.. ".

Tine sighed. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt. His wet shirt slipped off his shoulders. Sarawat's eyes traveled down to the chest. Such a big one. Tine took the shirt hurriedly and wore it. Sarawat gulped, feeling hot all of a sudden.

Sarawat was still half naked. Tine looked at the sturdy chest. He looked down, there was a trail of abdominal hair making the body more eye catching. Sarawat looked down to his body and smirked. He slowly moved forward, Tine was backing away. Tine hit the wall, Sarawat pinched Tine's chin gently and lifted it, "I like the feeling senior", he slowly leaned in, Tine covered his mouth.

YOU and ME......