DREAMS about YOU

Sarawat was always smiley after that incident. His senior smile at him whenever they meet. Sarawat visit the restaurant every Sunday. The restaurant workers got habituated with him.

Sarawat came back from the restaurant, dancing. Everyone was confused what's wrong with this boy. "Is he ok kids... He's smiley nowadays which is very suspicious" asked Sarawat's dad. "Uncle we're not going to lie.. But there's a senior for whom he's smiling" said Pear. "Who's that?" asked Boss's dad. "His name is Tine. He's poor yet intelligent boy. But he's mute. Every one bullies him, teachers, principal all are helpless they can't do anything to save him. The rich people bought this college. And this college was P Tine's dream college. He's a scholarship student" explained Top.

"What about his parents?" asked Sarawat's mom. Tharn said "He have no one.. He works at a restaurant as a waiter. He pays for his studies". The parents felt sad.
"Sarawat is the one who saves him, P Tine always denies him not to do anything. But you know Sarawat, he's a stubborn one. I think Sarawat like P Tine very much" said Type.

Sarawat was sleeping, he heard a hushed voice. He groaned, he felt soft touches. He opened his eyes, he saw his senior smiling at him. He got up, looking at Tine. He looked at the whole figure, the beauty was really lying beside him. He asked "Senior?", Tine got up to his eye level, he leaned in. Both nuzzling their nose.

Sarawat couldn't control anymore, he pulled Tine on his lap, he sniffed the vanilla scent. Tine hugged him. After a few minutes they pulled away, Tine kissed his forehead, then nose, then cheeks. He put his thumb on Sarawat's lips.

Sarawat looked at those plump pink lips. "Can I kiss you P Tine?" asked Sarawat. Tine giggled silently. He nodded, Sarawat leaned in, but Tine suddenly got up. Tine motioned his finger to come towards him. Sarawat smirked and got up. They started running. Tine was laughing hiding behind the curtains, Sarawat trapped Tine behind the white curtains.

He saw the perfect shape of the face, he traced his finger on the white cloth which was on Tine's face. He felt a soft plump, he removed the curtain, Tine was smiling. Tine pulled Sarawat to him, they both leaned in. But this time also Tine tricked him and went to the bed. This time Sarawat looked at him.

Tine crawled on the bed, he lie down, he motioned Sarawat to come. Sarawat pouted and said "You'll again trick me", Tine shook his head, opened his arms. Sarawat went to him, he crawled on him. Tine nodded.

Sarawat leaned in, this time Tine closed his eyes. The lips were touching, Tine tightly closed his eyes, palms fisted on Sarawat's pyjama. "Sarawat" Tine said.

"Sarawat" "Sarawattttt" "SARAWATTTTT", Sarawat woke up panting, he looked here and there. He saw the six kiddos were looking at him weirdly. He looked at the bed, there was no sign of Tine. "What were you dreaming Sarawat that you were kissing your pillow?" asked Type. All smirked. Sarawat blushed and looked away. (Sarawat: I have something for you😃 A/n: who? You? For me? What?😐 Sarawat: come here😊 A/n: *comes closer* hm?🤨 *Sarawat kicks the author out of the room* shiaaaa my butt.... I'll take revenge from you wait you.. Mf..🤬)

Sarawat sighed and looked to others and said "Why did you wake me up?" All facepalmed and said "it's already late, dress up fast idiot" said Man. Sarawat ran to his washroom, he turned on the knob. His heart started beating, he placed his hand on his chest.

DREAMS about YOU....