INTO your ARMS

Tine looked up. His eyes widened. Both were standing looking at each other. The rills were flowing between them. Sarawat immediately jumped into the water, walked in the water wobbling, stumbling but not stopping.

Finally, he reached to Tine, he stumbled but Tine catched him luckily. Now both face to face, breaths uneven, orbs mets orbs. Sarawat was shaking badly, he held Tine, he checked him up and down. He choked on his sob, when he saw Tine's scars on face, neck, arms. Two palms have blisters.

God knows what terrible condition he faced. Sarawat shut his eyes tightly, he fell on his knees. He hugged Tine's waist, rubbing his face on Tine's belly. Tine was crying too, he hugged Sarawat's head. Sarawat pulled Tine above him, he aggressively kissed him. Tine's lips almost teared apart by the harsh kiss.

Tongue swirled inside Tine's mouth. Sarawat was devouring his lips. Then he moved to Tine's neck, he licked the skin like a hungry beast. He wasn't in his state he was memorising each and every touch of Tine.

Lips again met. This time the kiss was gentle. Both were bawling their eyes, tears dropped from Sarawat's cheeks to Tine's face. Saliva string trailed when they pulled away. Both kept mum. Silence. No words. Only the nature is speaking now. The bodies were entangled with each other, rolled to left. Sarawat was above Tine now. Forehead joined together, breathing heavily, sniffing, sobbing, savoring the moment.

Both were lying on the grass side by side. Hands clutched tightly they don't mind if it turns red. Still they have tears rolling down from their temple. They looking at each other, let the eyes talk. Sarawat was caressing Tine's face. Feeling and questioning himself was Tine real? Was he hallucinating?

No. Tine was real. Sarawat moved closer to him, kissed his forehead, kissed his nose, kissed his cheeks, put his thumb of Tine's lower lip, tucked it down, rolling it.

"Where were you Tine?"

Tine just looked at him. Sarawat was waiting for answers.

"Please Tine... Tell me baby... Where were you? Why didn't you come to me? Why are you here Tine? Why? How this condition happened Tine please explain to me.. Please.. "

Tine just kept staring at him. Sarawat felt sad. Maybe Tine don't want to talk to him. So he sighed and laid straight. He closed his eyes. Feeling exhausted.

Sarawat opened his eyes when he felt a pair of soft plump on his lips. Tine was kissing him softly. He remained calm. Tine pulled away.

"Wat~~"

Sarawat closed his eyes. So soft. So melancholic. So sweet dripping voice.

"Tine... Please call me again na~~" Sarawat said. Tine nuzzled his nose on Sarawat's cheeks and whispered
"Wat~~ my Sarawat.. My love.. I love you Wat.. I missed you so much Wat... You don't know how much I wanted to see you after I woke up. I realized that you were far away from me Wat~~". Sarawat cupped Tine's cheeks. "Love... What happened to you... Please tell me na"

Tine gulped. "Promise me.. You'll not do anything to the one who did this to me", Sarawat gritted his teeth nevertheless nodded.

"It was... Your ex girlfriend Pam" Tine sighed. Sarawat waited, Tine was about to say but...

Bzz.. Bzz..

Sarawat's phone rang. It was Tharn.
"Ai Wat... Where are you bro? We're finding you here and there." Sarawat replied "I'm coming Tharn... After few hours... I'm here to refresh my mind because my nature is here finally" He said by looking at Tine. Tine blushed. He cut the call. He hugged Tine. Tine rested his body on Sarawat, he sniffed his lover's scent. He smiled when he heard the heartbeat of Sarawat. It was music in his ears, the strong embrace he was in, the strong bond which was once again regaining.

INTO your ARMS....