YOU'RE my OXYGEN

Now the college ended. It's time for the couple's date. Sarawat waited for Tine, Tine came to him but sneakily. He covered Sarawat's eyes, Sarawat touched the hand and smiled "I know it's my princess Tine", Tine blushed and shyly smiled.

Sarawat gave him a helmet, Tine was so happy, he wore it but before his face got covered he kissed Sarawat, who kissed him back. After good few minutes, they sat on the bike. Tine held Sarawat's shoulder, but the Junior don't want that so he suddenly started the engine, the bike jerked. Due to the impact, Tine held his waist, now Sarawat smiled. Tine hit his back and clutched on Sarawat's waist tightly.

The bike stopped at a grand place. No not a restaurant, not a materialistic place. It was an open space, lake, gardens, flowers, chirpy birds. Tine got down from the bike, Sarawat parked the bike, Tine opened his helmet and inhaled the fresh air. Sarawat did the same.

Sarawat said "It's my secret place. Now it's not my.. It's ours. Let's go". They both went further, Sarawat showed him a small cottage. Tine chuckled and entered. Homely feeling, nice arrangements. Tine looked outside from the window there was a small beach beside the cottage area. Sarawat caged him on the window, they both smiled at each other.

They enjoyed the moment, running around, chatting, teasing each other, cooking together, painting the cottage walls, splashing the colours to each other, kissing, giggling, catching butterflies. They both lie down on the floor laughing, their stomach was aching. They looked at each other from the opposite direction, they rolled their bodies, now looking at each other's orbs. The sunset was making the shadow, the shadows collided, both the lips met.

It was now night time, Tine was taking a nap, Sarawat was clicking pictures of the nature. He arranged everything, the bonfire, the tent, the pillows, the food, he went to collect the woods for lighting them up for the bon fire.

Tine woke up, he saw other sides, Sarawat wasn't there. So he went outside, he saw the Junior was doing something, he was in his world. Tine giggled and took out his phone. He took some pictures, he went inside to freshen up.

After few minutes, Sarawat came inside the cottage, Tine came out of the washroom, he was wearing simple clothes it was Sarawat's clothes. Sarawat eyed him "You're looking so good in my clothes princess", Tine blushed and started playing with his fingers.

After freshing up, both went out, Sarawat locked the cottage door, he and Tine walked towards the food area, first eating then other works. They have a great dinner. Both sat near the bon fire, Tine was looking at the fire, his eyes were glowing. Sarawat started playing his guitar.

Empty feeling was around me
Aimless life just had no meaning
And my heart was beating slow, you came rescued my soul
You loved me back to life
You're the morning winter sunrise
Keep me warm in freezing cold time
You are heaven-sent, you see?
You mean the world for me, you bring me brighter sky
If I describe, this great love of mine
I would say
You're the air
So I can breathe just fine.
Can't go on if you're gone away, I won't be ok
No way I can survive.
Without you
I can't breathe, I would die
Have I ever told how much I need you in my life?
And I just long for you.
You're my oxygen, you're my oxygen
You're my oxygen, I can't live without you now
You're my oxygen, you're my oxygen
You're my oxygen, I can't live without you now

From the emptiness you save me, no more loneliness you free me
Oh you fuel my heart to beat, and make me wanna live
You bring me back to life.
If I'm to describe, this great love of mine,
I would say
You're the air
So I can breathe just fine.
Can't go on if you're gone away, I won't be ok
No way I can survive.
Without you
I can't breathe, I would die
Have I ever told how much I need you in my life?
And I just long for you.
You're my oxygen, you're my oxygen
You're my oxygen, I can't live without you now
You're my oxygen, you're my oxygen
You're my oxygen, I can't live without you now

You're the air
So I can breathe just fine
Can't go on if you're gone away, I won't be ok
No way I can survive.
Without you
I can't breathe, I would die
Have I ever told how much I need you in my life?
And I just long for you.
You're my oxygen, you're my oxygen
You're my oxygen
You're my oxygen, you're my oxygen
You're my oxygen

Tine burst down, Sarawat put his guitar down, he stood up and opened his arms. Tine ran to his embrace, Sarawat smiled and spinned the bodies. Both laughed.

YOU'RE my OXYGEN....