BLACK orbs PINK lips

A fresh new day for the seven kiddos. They came down to have breakfast, all settled in the massive dinning table. Sarawat cringed when he saw TharnType showing PDA, same goes to GunPear they were flirting, ManTop were smiling. He sighed and said "Can you guys just stop, all your PDA's are making me nauseous".

Tharn smirked and said "What can we do brother, our wives are too beautiful to handle", Type blushed. The parents smiled and shook their heads. Sarawat said "Wait for me when I'll find my perfect one then I'll show what's the actual PDA"
(a/n: 🤔 You can show PDA? Sarawat: stfu bitch, just write
A/n: Yah yah as if you can do it, I've to write then only you can do it mf 😒) All rolled eyes, Man said "First get one then tell us", Gun said "He has a big mouth only, not a big brain", all laughed. Sarawat pouted and mumbled "Wait till I find myself one I'll treasure him or her" he started eating his food like a grumpy baby. All smiled at the baby.

Sarawat went to his room, he took out his clothes as they were new in college so they don't have any uniform still, they can wear anything. He went to the washroom, he stripped down naked, turn the shower knob. Water flowed down the toned body, silky smooth hair, he scrubbed his body nicely. While bathing his eyes fell on the mirror. He said to himself "What's the point of having a handsome face if no one falls for me?" (a/n: 😒 Gun was right you have a big mouth no brain Sarawat: You again? ai wtf...ahhhh what are you doing in my bathroom?
A/N: 🙄 because I'm writing story Sarawat: Then why at my bathroom huh? *covering his lower part* A/n: Sarawat no need to cover later you have to open it and btw you're small 😂 Sarawat: Did you just say I'm small? 😐 A/n: Did I? Oh yes *nod nod nod* *Sarawat throw me out of the washroom* 🤣 small)

Sarawat came out of the washroom, he became ready. He took his bag and went downstairs. There was waiting the six others. "Let's go guys" said Sarawat. They all nodded, they hugged their moms, kissed their forehead and went out. Sarawat was on his bike because he don't want to meddle between the couples. The others were in one car.

All drove to the college. They entered the campus, the students stopped, seeing new comers. The seven kiddos got down from their car and bike. All the girls squealed seeing the handsome men, the boys were looking at the cute girl. The seven kiddos rolled their eyes. The girls started lining up towards the men (Sarawat: Ai bodyguard save us A/n: bodyguard? who?
Sarawat: It's you dumb head
A/n: 😶 Sarawat: 😐 A/N: 😑
Sarawat: 🥺 A/N: *sighs*)

Sarawat gave a small nod to the girls, looking at others to help him. Others were just feeling frustrated specially the bottoms. Tharn knew his wifey will burst now, so he politely said "Ladies...he's my boyfriend.. so please stop clinging to me" the girls whined, same goes to Man and Boss they refused the girls. And the boys were behind Pear she sharply said "Yah yah come na come I'll cut your dicks" the boys got scared.

Sarawat somehow managed to escape the crowd, but someone bumped to him, he catched the person. The person's eyes were closed, but here our Sarawat eyes got stuck, including all others. The person opened eyes, both the orbs met. Pear squealed silently, the men were smiling. Sarawat's eyes went down to the pink lips of that person. The person noticed it, he blushed visibly, he stood up properly, bowed to him and ran away. Sarawat's lips were parted, eyes darted to the direction where the person ran.

BLACK orbs PINK lips......