✨ CHAPTER 4✨

BTS  POV ( Except Jhope and Suga)

We were in our thoughts but then the both said.

Jhope & Suga- Ok Dad. We accept your relationship. If you are happy with her then we will also be happy.

They are saying like we don't want our father's happiness. But how can they accept his girlfriend. Did they forget about our Mom. But again, why will it affect them.

Dad- Seriously. You both accept it.

Both of them nodded with a smile(?) on their faces. Then suddenly Dad looked towards us. We all looked towards each other and then nodded and said.

Jin- Ok Dad we 5 also accept her.

Rest nodded. But then Dad said

Dad- Not her it's them.

Them(?)  What does he mean by them?

Jhope- Dad them. Does your girlfriend has any child.

Dad- Correct Jhope. She have a daughter which is soon to be your sister.

BTS ( Except Jhope and Suga) -  Step sister Dad. We will accept your girlfriend as Mom but we will not accept her daughter.

Dad- It's Ok you can take your time. What about you two.

Dad said looking towards both of them. Why are you even asking Dad. We are 100% sure they will also not accept her.

Jhope & Suga- We will accept both of them as Mom and Sister.

After listening Dad became so happy.

Suga- Dad how old her daughter is?

Dad- Oh she is 17 or 18 years old. She is younger than all of you.

Suga- Ok Dad.

Jhope- Dad now can we go. We gave practice.

Suga nodded.

Dad- Sure. Now you can go. But remember we will meet them on this Sunday. Ok

BTS- Ok Dad

After saying this Dad left maybe to office and they both also left for their so called practice. Now here we 5 are left.

Jin- Should we also accept her daughter or not.

V- My answer is NO

Jk- Me too

Jimin- Me three. I will never accept her.

RM- Me too Hyung.

Jin- Ok. and ya I will also not accept her. Ok now  I will go I have some work.

Rest4- We also have work Hyung. By we are also going.

Jin- Ok By

Then we all went in our direction.

Suga POV

I am so happy for Dad. Now he will also get some happiness. He always works hard to make all of us happy but now there will be someone who will make him happy. And we are also getting a younger  sister. So we are also happy.

Jhope- Hyung do you think it was right to accept her daughter. Beacuse I felt that it was right at that moment.

Suga- I also felt the same but I think it was right. And now we will also get a sister so aren't you happy Hobi.

Jhope- I am so happy Hyung. But what if she hate us like Jin Hyung and the rest.

Suga- Them let it be. We have each other. We don't need anyone. Right. We were together for many years only both of us, so if she hate us and then also we will be together with each other everytime. Right

Jhope- Right Hyung.
Hyung thank you so much for beleiving me that time. If you didn't believe me then I would be all lonely and alone right now. You will not leave me right.

He said with tears in his eyes. He knows I don't like seeing him cry. Then why is he crying. I went towards him and hugged him and said.

Suga- Hobi, I will never ever leave you. You are my younger brother. How can a older brother leave his younger brother alone. I will always be with you. By your side. Hmm.

I broke the hug and then said

Suga- Now stop crying. Do you want your Hyung to cry.

Jhope- No *sob* Hyung. *sob* See I *sob*am not Crying *sob*.

Suga- Ok now show me your smile.

Jhope- Ok Hyung See. Now I am smiling.

His smile is the best. It can make anyone happy.

 Don't worry Hobi

Don't worry Hobi. One day they all will realise there mistakes and then they will also be there with you. Like me.

Suga- Hobi Shall we go now. You will be late for practice.

Jhope- Ne Hyung. Let's Go.

Then we both left to go to our practices.

Author POV

They both didn't know but there was someone who was watching both of them for behind. And now feeling guilty of treating his brothers like that. So now he decided that he will treat them like he treat the rest of his brothers. With that he also went away.

Hii guys
How was this Chapter
Hope you like it
Please Vote and Comment
Hope you like it.
BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 806