💫CHAPTER 30💫

💜💜💜 Pervious Part 💜💜💜

Jin/ Suga- Hoseok/Hobi No. It should be a secret.

Hoseok- No Hyung's let them know the truth today. Let me tell them how much I love you both. How much I love Jin Hyung. And why am I even here.

YN- What truth are they talking about? (Whispering to V)

V- I also don't know. (He whispered back)

Jimin- W-What do you mean Hyung.

Jin- No Hobi keep quiet. You should not tell them. It should be hidden. I promised you I will not tell anyone so you also can't tel them.

Hoseok- No Hyung. They are also your-- our brothers let them know the truth.

Turning towards RM, Jimin and Jungkook. Hoseok said

Hoseok- You wanna know why I am here because Jin Hyung.

His eyes started getting teary but also full of anger.

Hoseok- FIRST TELL ME HOW MANY OF YOU EXCEPT JIN HYUNG AND SUGA HYUNG KNEW THAT I WAS _________
AND I AM HAVING _________

💜💜💜NEW PART💜💜💜

Author POV

Hoseok- FIRST TELL ME HOW MANY OF YOU EXCEPT JIN HYUNG AND SUGA HYUNG KNEW THAT I WAS ADOPTED AND I AM HAVING A HEART PROBLEM.

Silence was there in the room. Oy the sou d if crying or sobbing was coming from Jin, Suga And Hoseok. Except them every single person standing in the room was shocked of what they just heard right now. They couldn't believe there ears. They couldn't believe that the brother whom they loved very much, the brother who can give his life for their safety, the brother who always smile through is pain is not their Real Brother. After sometime all of them came back to their senses. Then Jimin said

Jimin- Hy-Hyung Yo-You are lying r-r-right.

Hoseok- No Jimin I am not. I am not lying. It's the truth. I am not your real brother. I am just an child whose parents abandoned him and just throwed him on the streets. I was a child whom your dad found and decided to keep.
I also find out about this when I was 10years old. That day I was the saddest person. But Jin Hyung and Suga Hyung were the one who were with me. I even tried t-to su-suicide and I may  even have succeeded if Jin Hyung was not there. The suicide was the reason I am having a heart problem.
That time also Jin Hyung was there for me and You all were saying that he was the reason I was away from you all.
The truth is HE IS THE FUCKING REASON I AM EVEN ALIVE OR HERE WITH YOU ALL.

None of them said anything instead RM, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung attacked Jin with a huge hug. If it was not Hoseok and Suga he might have fallen in the ground beacuse of there hugs.
Then they broked the hug and RM, Jimin and Jungkook said

RM, Jimin and Jungkook- Hyung we are really sorry for what we said to you. Please forgive us.

And Jin being Jin again showed his generosity and said

Jin- It's Ok my brother's. Every one made mistakes. Even I made it. So I think we are even right.

They all nodded and then Jin wiped all of their tears. YN was standing on the side of the room. She thought that she should just give the brothers some time.

Then Jin went towards Hoseok and said

Jin- Since you already said that You Love Me so will you will able to forgive me now. Please Forgive Your Hyung Hobi.

He said Hobi as he knows Hoseok lobes to hear his nickname from his beloved Jin Hyung. Hoseok didn't said anything and just hugged Jin. Jin was shocked at first but then he also hugged back. After 5 minutes they broke the hug and then Hoseok said

Hoseok- It's Ok Hyung I forgive. Everyone makes mistakes just like you said earlier.

Jin- Thank you so much Hoseok

Hoseok- Say Hoseok one more time and I will not talk to you.

Jin- What do yo__ Oh. ok Hobi. Is that fine

Hoseok- Yes.

???- You all again forgot me. Am I invisible or what?

Someone whined like a baby. They all looked towards voice and it was not a baby but a cat. A cute lil meow meow I mean The one and only Yoongi aka Suga.

YN- Oh Suga Oppa come here I will give you a very big hug.

She hugged the whining cat. Then Hoseok said

Hoseok- Btw Hyung I like the way you cared for me the last 7 years.

Jin was confused and so was everyone.

Jin- What do you mean?

Hoseok- Don't pretend Hyung. I know you were the only one whom comes to my room on Tuesdays and Fridays the days on which I am supposed to take my medicine. You knew that I always woke up at midnight. So you put the medicine there and then arranging my appointment with the doctor twice a month. Preparing my favourite breakfast on the day I was upset. I loved all that.

Jin- Wa-Wait How did you knew it was me.

Hoseok- I asked Suga Hyung but he said it was not him. He thought maybe it was a maid or something but I knew it was you since except us three no body knows I mean knew it before.

Jin- Oh.... yes.

Hey guys
How are you
How was the chapter
Hope you like it?
Please vote and Comment
I will meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count-  960