💜13💜

Before starting I wanna just say that one of my unnie is writing a new book.
bangtan_bts_240 can you please check it out.
And if you want you can also check out the book of abiya_abi__. They are amazing. I can assure you. That you will like them.
Now to the story.

______________________________________________________________________

Mr. Kim- That means Hoseok has a sibling.

Mrs. Kim- And it none other than YN whom they considered as their step sister.

Mr. Kim- You are right. Hoseok will be so happy after knowing he have a sibling.

Mrs. Kim- Same with YN. She always wanted. And when I told her she will have stepbrother she was so happy. I want to see her reaction when she will found out that one of her Stepbrother is her real brother.

Mr. Kim- Yup.......

Mrs. Kim- What are you thinking honey?

Mr. Kim- Just why did their parents aborted both of them. Like when I found Hoseok I thought that they didn't wanted a son that's why they left him there. But after finding about YN and she there child only why did they left her there?

Mrs. Kim- Yes you are right. It's a real mistery.

Mr. Kim- Hmm..

Mrs. Kim- Let's think about it later. For now, I think we should surprise both of them. What do you think?

Mr. Kim- Yes. But how?

Mrs. Kim- Let's plan a party and at the party let's tell them.

Mr. Kim- Ok, so when?

Mrs. Kim- We don't have much time today how about tomorrow?

Mr. Kim- But what we will say to the kids if they ask about the sudden party?

Mrs. Kim- Simple. It's a Surprise.

Mr. Kim- Wow honey you are great.

Mrs. Kim- I know. Now let's plan about the surprise party.

Mr. Kim- Ok

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aerum- YN why don't you tell them who are we? 

All her brothers looked at YN with a 'Tell us who are they' look. YN sighed and managed to say

YN- O-Oppa they are ...... I m-ean we're my bullies in my p-revious sc-hool.

Taehyung- Your What?

Jin- But why how? Like I know I mean we all know that you know fighting. So how?

YN- Oppa I promised Mom that I will never hurt anyone if they say or do something. That's why.

Jimin- Then when you beate__

YN- That's because that bitch talked about Mom. And I can tolerate my insult but not my family's.

Roya- If your drama is over, can you look here. We are also here.

Jungkook- SHUT UP. CAN'T YOU SEE WE ARE TALKING.

Aerum- How dare you shout at her?

Suga- With his mouth ofcourse.