💜31💜

Hoseok POV

Me and YN got ready for our so called school. It was so empty. Not a single voice. Jungkook and YN's bickering. Jin Hyung scolding Namjoon. Jimin and V fighting. Suga Hyung sleeping on me. Mom and Dad being done with all of us. I miss all this so much. I wanna go back to them. Please someone come and take me to my family. To my happiness.

*KNOCK KNOCK

YN- Come In.

I saw the door opened and Betty and Hana Noona came in.

Hana- Aah. You both are ready. Did you both had your breakfast?

We both nodded a said a small Yes.

Betty- Great. Umm.. Hoseok, YN we know you both are sad and are missing your family. We wanted to help you but we can't. We are so sorry.

Me- Noona, it not you fault, that we are here. So, you don't need to say Sorry. Ok

Betty- You are so sweet. Just like Ma'am.

YN- Ma'am?

Hana- She means Mrs. Jung. You are a copy of her. She is also very kind and caring.

Me- Noona, mafias are never kind.

Betty- We know. But they are different. They both are really kind. They never killed any innocent. And even help people.

Me- Really?

Hana- Yes. Well, we will talk later. Let's go. Your school will start anytime.

YN- Ok.

Betty- Did we told you that you both look so cute in uniform.

Me, YN- Thank Noona/Unnie.

Hana- Let's go.

Me, YN- Yup.

Their uniform 👆👆( I looked both Blacka dn white and couldn't choose so I putted both)

Their uniform 👆👆
( I looked both Blacka dn white and couldn't choose so I putted both)

Me, YN, Betty Noona and Hana Noona came downstairs. Me and YN were looking around amazed by looking at the house. We came downstairs and saw Mr. And Mrs. Jung sitting in the couch.

Betty- Hoseok, YN. The driver is waiting for you outside. Your bags and materials are already in the car.

YN- Ok Unnie.

Then both Noona went maybe for their work. Me and YN started going outside ignoring the person sitting. We were going but Mr. Jung came infront of us

M. Jung- Hoseok, YN. Already list__