💜7💜

Right now there is only silence in the Kim Mansion. The silence was because the first oldest just now told them what all happened in the 2 months when there parents were not here. All of them were in the living room sitting on either the couch. Their Dad decided to break the silence so he asked

Dad- That means you 5 accepted that everything was just a small misunderstanding and now you will not fight each other anymore?

BTS- Yes Dad we will never fight.

All of them said in unison.

Dad- and you all know about Hoseok now?

BTS X Hoseok- Ne Dad.

Again they said this together.

Dad- So did you all accepted him?

BTS X Hoseok- Ofcourse Dad. Hoseok/ Hoseok Hyung was, is and will be our brother forever.

They said but this there was one person confused on how can 7 people be in sync.

Dad- That good. I am proud of you all

YN- Huh. How can you all be in sync with each other. I just saw this is movies and K-Dramas, this is my first time hearing not only one but 7 guys speaking together in sync.

Mom- Me too sweetie.

Yoongi- YN you have heard us shouting in sync many times.

YN- Ya that was shouting and anyone can do that but talking in sync. 

Jimin- But it's not a big deal for us. It's like a habit which we have from our childhood.

YN- Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dad- Well since everything is fine between you all how about be spend a family time together. It's been years I spended time with you all together. It was either you 5 or this 2. and now we have two new family members also I think it will be great. 

Mom- I think you are right honey and maybe in this way I will get to know my sons better since we also didn't spended time together.

Dad- And I can spend sometime with my daughter. So what do you all say?

They all looked at each other. Jin nodded his head telling his other siblings to say Yes. They all saw him and they also nodded there heads. They again looked at their Mom and Dad who were waiting for their answers. 

BTS and YN- We all agree. 

Dad- Really. Thank you so much.

Mom- So when we will go?

Jimin- How about tomorrow?

Jin- We can't today is Sunday that means tomorrow is Monday and Monday means.....?

V and Jungkook- Monday means boring ass school.

Yoongi and Jin- NO Cursing. 

V and Jk- Ok Fine.................

RM- So Mom Dad we can't go tomorrow how about the next Sunday?

Hoseok- Ya you also came today only you both must be tired. Till next Sunday you will also be refreshed and then we can enjoy more. 

Mom- That's a great idea. Right Honey.

Dad- Yup. 

YN- Ok so we will have a family time together on the upcoming Sunday. 

Mom- Did you all had your breakfast?

Yoongi- Ya we had. Jin Hyung made sandwiches and YN made tteokbokki for us. 

Dad- YN knows cooking?

Mom- Yes honey and you know he can even cook better food than me.

YN- It's not like that Mom.

Dad- Now I also wanna eat food made by you.

Jungkook- Dad you are behaving a like a small child.

He said and the others giggled. Their Mom and Dad were so happy seeing all the sibling together. 

Dad- So what. I am just  making a small wish.

YN- Dad don't worry I will cook dinner for you and not only for you but for all of us. OK. Happy.

Dad- Super Happy.

RM- I think you both should rest. You must be tired. 

Dad- Ya you are right. We indeed are tired. Honey let's go to our room and rest.

Mom- Just a sec. YN, Jin come here.

She said pointing them to come and stand Infront of her with her fingers. They both looked at each other confused on why she is calling them but went towards their Mom and stood Infront of her. But what she said shocked each and every person in the room.

𝑺𝒐 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌.
𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕
𝑺𝒐 
𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑰𝒏 𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏
𝑩𝒚 𝑩𝒚
👋👋

𝓑𝓞𝓡𝓐𝓗𝓐𝓔
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙- 700

→_→ Spoiler ←_←

Jin- But why?

Mom- Jin you should understand it was her fault.

Jin- No Mom it was not.